𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 : my price is you

Jisung

I opened the car door, a little nervous.

What was there to talk about?

I buckled the seatbelt, averting my gaze as Minho got in. It was quiet as he turned the car on, slowly backing out of the parking lot.

Did I do something? Did he not want me close to the baby? Did i say something? Oh god I must've upset him again.

Raking at my brain for possibilities, I hadn't realized I was fidgeting and bouncing my leg.

"no need to be nervous, darling. I just wanted to give you an answer." Minho stopped at a light, turning to grab my hand.

The streets were surprisingly empty, only a few cars here and there.

I stopped shaking, allowing the older to caress my palm softly.

"I love you. You realize that right?" He started.

I froze.

That was only the second time he'd said that to me, and I'm still trying to get used to it.

I flushed a little, humming.

"And the question you asked me earlier just kind of caught me off guard."

I trailed back to the morning in the kitchen, not long ago. Cringing a little, I kept quiet.

Did I really have to ask? Couldn't I have just kept it to myself like always?

Damn.

"I-I'm sorry." I murmured.

"No, No." he quickly shushed me, squeezing my hand as he turned a corner. "Don't apologize. When you said that, it sounded like you really meant it. And that kind of got me thinking about it."

"That process is fairly painful, I'll say that. If this is really something you want, then I'll tell you everything. Ever little detail to make sure you're completely sure. I may not be happy with watching you go through that pain, but I'll be there to console you and hug you and kiss you."

I giggled, watching him cutely focus on driving.

"Really I will." He chuckled, continuing. "But there's a catch."

I titled my head to one side, confused. ". . .And what is that?"

"I'll only even talk to you further about it once we're properly mated. Because that is also something you need to think about. A relationship with a werewolf is much more difficult, and different from one with a human. Once you're mates, one can't just leave. So I need you to be perfectly sure that's what you want. If not, then now would be a good time to think it over." He sort of quieted at the end.

I melted. "Min, I can tell you right fucking now that I'm willing to do this a thousand percent. Hell, we could start right now and I wouldn't protest." I stomped my feet lightly.

He snickered, "well, you need to tell your friends that we're dating first. Then we can move on."

I sulked. "Dang it."

"Patience my love, I promise this will work out if you just really think everything over. These two things are and always will be stuck with you. They're life changing. So Promise me you'll think more." Minho turned down a familiar street, making me a little sad.

"I promise." I squeezed his hand in reassurance.

He hummed, smiling.

Slowly, he pulled up to my house.

I squirmed, pouting. "I don't wanna go!"

He cooed.

I huffed.

"Come here my baby." He opened his arms.

I took that as my chance.

I climbed into the driver's seat, plopping down on his lap.

He chuckled, wrapping one arm around my waist, and running the other through my messy dark hair. "You're so beautiful." He mumbled. "So gorgeous. I can't believe you're mine."

I giggled, leaning down to capture his lips.

They just looked so kissable in the moment.

And I wish to always be held in his arms.

In his warm, safe arms.

So in all honesty, I don't feel like I need to think it over. Because I'm hopelessly in love with this man, and this man only.

"I love you." he mumbled

"I love you more." I hummed.

"I love you most."

Pulling away, pursing our lips, I smiled inevitably. "Really?"

"Yes really."

I groaned out of pure embarrassment, hiding my head in his neck.

"Do you mind if I spend some time with you like this? Just a little longer before I go inside?" I mumbled, twirling the drawstrings of his hoodie.

Surprisingly my small figure fit well on his lap when In the drivers seat. It wasn't cramped, but a comfortable proximity.

He nodded, beginning to hum.

"Anything for you."

🐾
First double update of this book bc I need at least some development before we enter the building of wonders B)