𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 : I like you

Jisung

"Minho! Where are you taking me? You've been walking for a while—"

"Jisung."

I shut up. "Y-Yes?"

"You're bleeding. You've been bleeding." Minho suddenly came to a hault.

We were in front of the bathroom.

"Clean your hand." He instructed, taking me inside.

As he let go, I looked at my wrist, slight taken back.

It was indeed bleeding. A lot.

Minho turned on both faucets, quickly washing my blood off his hands.

He didn't really have a reaction to seeing so much.

I was a bit impressed to perceive that.

It wasn't a crazy amount, just a lot of smeared liquid.

"I-I'm sorry. Thats kinda gross." I chuckled, hissing as the water hit the three shallow slits along my wrist.

I held in my pain, shaking my hand vigorously to dry.

Minho didn't say anything, he only grabbed a paper towel and started folding it.

A question mark hovered over me as he neared.

Picking up my hand, he carefully wrapped it in the long piece of paper, tucking it into itself so it wouldn't come off.

"Thanks."

"Don't mention it." Minho smiled faintly. "The cuts aren't very deep, they just bleed excessively. They'll heal in about a week or so."

I nodded.

"You gonna take those off yet? Surprised they haven't fallen off." Minho laughed.

I wasn't quite sure what he was talking about.

"What do you—ah!"

I jumped, feeling my tail being roughly pulled.

"Ow! That hurt!" I jolted forwards.

"It's real?!" Minho screeched.

"Uh yeah! It's real! Why would I wear something so stupid to school?!" I shouted, crossing my arms.

"I don't know?! Maybe you were self conscious and wanted to fit in? You're so weird I just assumed!" He reached for my ears, caressing them a bit gentler.

I did nothing since he already had me pretty far up against the wall.

"How did that even happen?" Minho's mouth was slightly agape, his eyes shimmering a bit as he examined my ears.

"Would you mind? If you had ears and a tail would you want me too—"

"Jisung!"

My head shot towards the door, Minho taking one hand off me to look behind him.

Hyunjin was standing in the doorway, staring.

"This isn't what it looks like. He's an ass." I pushed the other off, holding in a grunt. I'd be lying if I said the cuts weren't stinging like crazy.

"Me? Says you." Minho scoffed.

Hyunjin's breath hitched. But he completely ignored The alpha standing there.

He hurried over to me, gently grabbing hold of my shoulders.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" He was referring to Nyx, but Minho choked a bit.