𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 : fear

Jisung

We watched Rio walk off, everyone still tense.

Minho seemed like he was barely breathing, his hand still glued to my side.

The boy returned to someone who was calling his name, and the face of the male looked awfully familiar.

Sickeningly familiar.

Scarlet red hair, dark ears and tail.

Then his name popped into my head. I'd only spoke to him breifly, but he seemed to have made himself at home in the back of my memory, because there was no doubt.

That boy calling to Rio, was Seomun Blue.

the boy from the bake sale.

"T-That's—"

"Blue. . ." Felix finished my sentence.

"You guys know that kid?" Seungmin looked suddenly irritated.

Everyone turned their attention to the tall glasses boy, confused by his sudden change in mood.

"Yes, he was that kid from the bake sale. He's a classmate of mine." Felix spoke up.

I didn't know much about him so I kept quiet. I wouldn't be much help if I had said something anyways.

"He's just so weird. The kid's pretty much mute, but when he does talk it's only to people he wants Information on, or people he finds to be interesting. Other than that I've only ever seen him talk to who ever the hell that guy was just now." Seungmin bit his lip. "It just—irks me."

"Same here." Minho sighed.

"Well, let's not let this abrupt encounter ruin the fun yeah? C'mon! We got a water balloon fight to catch." Chan easily broke through the tension.

He's right.

Let's just ignore it for now.

I looked around, noticing the expression taeri held.

She looked—disgusted.

Though the encounter seemed like it had ended, I couldn't help but shake the feeling I was being watched.

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

Everyone sulked, Jeongin and Changbin pouting.

Felix grumbled light curses, earning multiple scolds from Chan.

I leaned my head on Minho's shoulder, sighing sadly.

We'd arrived at the site we were told too, but we were a bit to late. Having been stalled by Rio, we didn't make it to where we were supposed to in time to participate.

So now here we are, upset and on the bench because we were all secretly over the moon about this stupid water balloon fight.

Alas, it was not meant to be.

"I really wanted to participate though!" Felix groaned, hugging Chan like a child who was denied McDonald's.

"I think everyone did." Hyunjin murmured, obviously salty.

"But isn't the obstacle course thingy going to happen later too?" Minho spoke up after a second, realizing we still had one more event to attend.

"That's true."

"Oh yeah!" Changbin shot upwards, bouncing up and down.

I gasped, giggling happily.

Minho smiled at me, taking my hand.