𝐒𝐢𝐱 : The emerald eyed

Third person

Jisung was extremely quiet for the rest of the day.

His sister and his newly acquired friends, were quite concerned. What had Minho said to him that made him so quiet? A threat perhaps? Or maybe a warning?

"Jisung, c'mon. I'm tired of wondering, what happened with Minho?" Hyunjin just kinda word vomited.

Felix smacked hyunjin's forearm, earring a quiet "what?"

Felix sighed. "As rude as he was when bringing it up, he's right ji. What happened?"

Jisung sighed, stopping in his tracks.

"It's nothing."

"Ji. . ." Felix gently put a hand on the older's chest to stop him from walking.

"Fine." He sighed, Hyunjin and felix' ears perking up. "I had a little encounter with one of his friends, and he told me not to talk to her. So I agreed."

Hyunjin sighed, but asked no more. Felix made no sounds, but followed in asking nothing more.

Jisung nodded. Chanmi was watching the boys as they walked. She knew them, but she was not yet comfortable. She just walked beside her brother, until they arrived home.

The four had recently learned they lived close by each other, so they decided it'd be fun to walk home together. For the most part it was, just today Jisung seemed odd.

Though the others decided to drop it for now.

"Bye guys." Chanmi smiled, waving the boys off as she entered the house. Jisung lingered behind, slowly walking up the porch.

"Hey Jisung?" Felix called.

"Yeah?" He turned around, his expression blank.

"Want to hang out on Saturday? I think it'll be fun." The small Australian suggested.

Jisung nodded, smiling faintly.

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

New message from lix!

Imonlystraightforchungha

lix: jisunggggg

yeah?

barbiedoll: Hey guys

hey

lix: hi jinnie!
lix: so I was thinking we could go to the park?

barbiedoll: sounds good to me
barbiedoll: what do you think ji?

I'm good with it
What time do we meet?

lix: right now okay?

I'm down

barbiedoll: same here

lix: alrrrr hurry uP

okayokayokay

barbiedoll: okAy iM coMinG

Jisung sighed, sitting up on his bed.

He smiled to himself, suddenly jumping up just to run down stairs.

"And where are you going so eagerly?" Chanmi caught her brother running down the stairs frantically.

Jisung froze.