𝐓𝐰𝐨 : Predator

Jisung

"Jisung are you alright?" Felix helped me up, subtly searching for injuries.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine." I sighed. I'm truth, yes I'm perfectly fine, just a bit shaken up. "W-Who was that?"

Hyunjin and Felix shared a look I couldn't read.

"H-His name. . ."

I tilted my head a bit in wonder. Felix was usually quite confident, why the sudden change in mood?

"His name is Minho. He's. . . The alpha. . ."

My eyes widened.

"L-Like, the alpha of the school?" I was starting to panic, what if everyone hates me? That's their alpha!

Oh crap-

"Y-Yeah." Felix huffed.

"D-Does that mean I'm in trouble!?" I mumbled.

"Not really." Hyunjin chimed in. "Maybe with the girls, but not with the guys. Minho is human. No idea why he was allowed to be alpha." He scoffed.

I sighed, I guess that's a bit better. Though the stress that was beginning to brew within me didn't seem to be alleviating.

"But you should be careful. Minho is ridiculously popular."

"Says you Mr. Porcelain." Felix teased.

"Whatever." Hyunjin giggled.

"Come on, you'll be fine. Let's just head over to the gym before it's too late." The freckled male reminded, starting for the thick glass doors that led to our destination.

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

"Get off me!"

"You threw the baseball at my head!"

"Guys can you—oh my god."

"You deserved it! Fucking airhead!"

"Call me an airhead one more time and I'll-"

"Can you stop?! People are watching!"

We entered the gym, immediately met with yelling and screaming.

"Whoa." Hyunjin snickered.

Felix face palmed.

"W-What's happening?" I asked quietly.

"This is normal, give me a sec." Felix sighed, followed by hyunjin.

"Oi! Changbin what is the meaning off this?!"

"Seungmin threw a baseball at my head!" A small raven haired boy yelled, fighting a taller male's arms.

"Well he started it!" A boy with round glasses and messy hair shouted from underneath the other's grip.

"Chan, what's going on here?" Felix turned to a curly haired male off to the side.

"Seungmin called Changbin and airhead, then Changbin called Seungmin a pube, then seungmin threw a baseball at Changbin's head and Changbin tackled him. Now we're here." The other unknown male crossed his arms, shaking his head.

"And you did nothing?" Felix cocked an eyebrow, evidently holding in a laugh.

"Oh believe me beautiful, I tried." The boy chuckled.

I was quiet. I really had no place here, and it was getting quite awkward to watch without speaking.

"Who's this?" The curly haired one motioned towards me. My blood stream freezing for a moment.