𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 : a what now?!

Jisung

When I woke up, it was morning. That 'nap', we took seemed to stem all the way to 6 am. Though I swore I set an alarm for 7 pm.

Even so, it's now morning and I don't exactly know what's going on.

The house was awfully quiet, except for the soft voice of my sister singing downstairs.

Though my biggest complaint and worry right about now, was the fact that Minho was no longer with me. There was no sign of him, and it seemed all of his stuff was gone as well.

Did he just up and leave?

But, before my recently escalating insecure thoughts could roll in, I noticed something.

Something that wasn't there yesterday afternoon when he fell asleep next to me.

It looked like writing on a yellow sticky note stuck to my mirror.

Hey ji, I assume you're awake by now and I'm sorry I'm not there to wish you goodmorning. I had to leave because my mom was worrying over my whereabouts and she needed someone to take care of meri. I'll see you at school, so please don't worry too much. I don't want your fever to return. See you in a few,

-Minho. <3

"Jisung wake u-" My sister threw my door open, the door knob slamming into the same hole she made just a few months ago, the exact same way. "Oh you're awake."

I nodded, sighing as I rubbed my tired blurry eyes. "Hey mi, do you know where Minho ran off to?"

"Oh! Yes, he told me to tell you when you woke up. He left at around 11 pm and honestly I was surprised to catch him." Chanmi started. "He said you had fallen asleep and seemed to be doing okay. He looked like he didn't wanna leave but he was also in a rush. He just told me to tell you goodmorning."

"Oh. Okay thank you." I smiled softly, placing the small note down on my bedside table.

"Alright now get ready, we've got somewhere to be y'know."

I sighed, "yeah, yeah, I'm going."

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

I waved my sister off, watching her skip towards the hallways to meet some people before class.

"Jisung!"

My eyes widened as I realized my name had been called, and I turned on my heels rather quickly. Today seemed to be one of those days where my mind was dawdling on everyone's floor and ceiling because I hadn't realized when Felix got right up in my face.

Yes, I turned around and looked for him but apparently I wasn't looking hard enough.

"Well good morning to you sleeping beauty." Lix smiled, patting my head. "Your tie is crooked ji."

The younger snickered as he watched me look down at the bright blue tie, clearly off center and not tied correctly.

"Where you half asleep when you got up this morning? Did you not sleep well or something?"

"I actually slept really well. One of the best night sleeps I've had in a while if I'm honest. I'm just still feeling a bit out of it is all, my nose is super stuffy right now." I shrugged, watching absently as Felix began to undo, and fix my necktie for me.

I wonder where Minho is. I let out a small breath, thinking quietly. I could try and speak to him like this. . . But what if he's talking to someone and I interrupt? Or what if he's with Meri and I scare him? Or what if I just accidentally catch him at a bad time—?