𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 : Friday night

Jisung

Friday took quite awhile to arrive, if I'm honest. This week felt like it dragged on forever.

But, currently, I was sat on the couch listening to my mother and sister bicker about what to buy for dinner.

"Spicy pork is perfect!"

"But tteokbokki sounds so good right about now." Mother argued.

"No more bickeringg! I just want food!" I groaned, sliding off the couch.

"Spicy pork!" Chanmi shouted, jumping on the kitchen island.

"Ugh, you're both so dramatic! Can't I just get one nice meal!" Koko groaned, flopping on the couch next to me.

"Excuse me lady, whenever we order food, you pick." Chanmi sassed.

"Just get me food!" I groaned, face in the cushion.

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

Before long, night had fallen. The shine of the moon leaking into my cold aired bedroom. We did in fact get spicy pork, if you were wondering.

Watching the stars from my window, I was starting to get anxious.

New message from Lix!

Lix: yo princess
Lix: carriage is outside

okok
I'm coming

Lix: how are you coming out?

the window

Lix: THE W-
Lix: are you insane?

Do you really think my mother
would let me go to a party at
11 o'clock at night?

Lix: touché

I was dressed in a light gray hoodie, just plain blue ripped skinny jeans to accompany it. I had on white shoes, and a few rings. Nothing too special.

Running a hand through my soft hair, I hastily slid the window open as quietly as possible.

I was really about to do this. I was really about to sneak out of my house.

I placed my phone in my pocket, sliding out the window onto the roof.

I had fluffed a few pillows, and left a few hoodies in the bed just in case someone came into my room while I was gone.

Closing the window, being sure not to lock it, I turned to face the driveway.

I noticed a small silver car pulled up near the walkway of the house, causing me to quicken my pace.

I carefully stepped one foot in front of the other, slowly making my way to edge of the shingle roof.

Ever so gently, and quite hesitantly, I lowered myself onto the porch steps. My white vans softly hitting the cement floor calmed me.

I did it.

I ran towards the car, a smile on my face.

Swinging the door open, I slipped inside.

"What the fuck, I've never seen a person so elegantly sneak out of a house." Felix gawked once I closed the door.

"True that." I recognized his pretty voice.

I chuckled, pulling on the seat belt.

"Hey jiji." He smiled.

"Hey min." I giggled, sending him a sweet smile.