𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 : vanilla.

Jisung

Friday had come, another week was about to come to an end. Just one more day.

Today, I knew I wasn't going to be able to avoid him.

I needed to talk to hyunjin whether I liked it or not.

I hadn't walked home with Felix or hyunjin yesterday either, that would be cruel. And I also hadn't spoken to them since the incident.

The cut minho gave me was closing little by little. It only stopped bleeding late last night, and still bled a bit now, but that's normal I guess. It stung, badly.

Didn't know why.

I hope it isn't infected.

I sighed, looking at the bandage.

It's relatively new, I changed it this morning.

My wrist had been bandaged tight as well, for the most part that had stopped bleeding yesterday as well.

Though, both bandages were slowly becoming stained once again.

It's whatever I guess.

I'm hoping to see hyunjin at lunch or maybe around here somewhere. But, I was also dreading it.

What would I say?

What would I do?

I was lost in my thoughts, thinking of anything and everything I'd say to him.

What's cruel?

What's easy?

What's harsh?

And what's too sweet? Should I just get straight to the point and be done with it?

"Jisung?"

I blinked.

"Jisung?"

Is someone there?

"Jisung, look at me."

Someone's there.

I pulled myself back down from the clouds, the world suddenly loosing color.

I turned around, my eyes locking with beautiful, innocent, dark orbs.

Only one name swayed in my empty head.

Hyunjin.

"Can we talk?" He whispered.

I fiddled with my blazer sleeve.

But I nodded.

"Okay." Hyunjin smiled weakly, taking my hand. "Come with me."

I protested none, letting him take me where ever he desired.

I at least want him to be comfortable. Because my answer, may not be one he likes.

He brought me towards the back of the school, to one of the halls almost no one came to.

A private place to speak freely.

How cliché.

"Look," he started, his voice merely a mutter, "I don't expect anything from you. Just listen to me. Please."

I nodded, letting a faint smile pull up the corners of my chapped lips.

The air was cool, and the placed smelled of dust.

It was almost. . . calming.

"We first met a few weeks ago, which hasn't given me a lot of time to think straight. I don't know when I started to care so much, but it happened. I suddenly wanted to protect you from everything bad in this world. Even if it was just a small insult some girl spoke about. You came here not knowing what to expect, and you got something that would've never even come to mind. But you made it work. Even if everything went left." Hyunjin let out a quiet breath.