𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞 : The way you protect him

Minho

I coughed, smoke blowing into my lungs.

The shout died down quickly, with a thud to follow.

"Minho! Oh my god—" my mother came from behind me.

The smoke cleared, and my father's unconscious body became visible.

My hands still flickered with light, my mom sending me a half proud half worried expression.

She'd never been one to judge someone by who they appear to be. Hence why she married my father.

Even now, after their divorce, she says that was a mistake. But I find that a little funny.

Though, when I had first become a werewolf, she told me not to worry. She picked me up, smiling softly like she always did. She ran her hands through my hair, and petted my unusual blue ears.

Never, had she ever told me I wasn't enough.

In fact, she told me I was special. That I was one of a kind.

And when she learned I wasn't just a normal wolf, when she realized the little amount of magic energy I possessed, she wasn't afraid of me.

Though It wasn't much, and still isn't as of today.

The first thing she did, was hug me.

She told me I was an extra special little boy, but I needed to be a little careful not to hurt anyone.

And after all this time, my mother always spoke it with a smile.

There's honestly nothing in this world dangerous enough for me to need this extra ability. But it's nice to have I guess.

Returning from my thoughts, I folded my arms.

My father lied there, his skin burned and blistered. His entire body steamed, as little bolts of electricity ran down his figure.

He was out cold, and looked like he would be for quite awhile. He might not even be able to move when he gets up.

But that's his problem.

"He'll be fine." I murmured.

She nodded, patting her tummy as she walked off. "Hear that Meri? Your brother's gonna protect you."

A smile tugged at my lips.

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

snertles

lix: who got grounded

barbiedoll: I almost did

lix: I got away with my plan 😎

grandpawolfie: I stg babe

barbiedoll: GASP
barbiedoll: wait

barbiedoll renamed lix 'fussypants'

barbiedoll: HAHA YES

squeakers: I'm done with you guys

fussypants:
fussypants: Im dipping

barbiedoll: no!
barbiedoll: Princess lulu get back here!

grandpawolfie: I-

fussypants: oh my god the last time you called me lulu was when we were four