𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 : To smile like this

"But what about Hyunjin?" Minho hissed, standing up.

"He's a big boy, he can take care of himself. Plus we'll see him at lunch, so we can check on him then." Jisung offered a weak smile, "Right now, you're the most important to me."

Jisung fought his rising contentment, trying to focus on his injured friend. He'd finally help someone else today.

"Come on, we're going to the nurse."

Hyunjin

I pulled my arm away, purposefully giving the teacher a hard glance. She shouldn't be touching me anyways.

"Mr. Lim, I've brought you the students." She bowed, exiting the room immediately.

So much for telling her off.

"So, I see the two of you were in a bit of an argument." The man started. "This may not have been a problem had the two of you done this at a time other than class, and less aggressively."

His ears were a faded gray, and his hair Snow White.

"What of it? I have places to be." Nyx folded his arms, more than obviously agitated.

"Bold of you to speak like that when in the principals office." The man chuckled. "I assume you to be Nyx. I've heard a lot about you."

I held in a laugh.

The other wolf scoffed. "I assume they don't tell you I'm a good student."

"Oh far from it son." The man known as Mr. Lim spoke assertively and curtly. "And who might you be?"

He turned to look at me.

I stiffened for a second, but spoke out. "Hwang hyunjin, sir."'

"Oh, hyunjin! Wow, I wouldn't have expected one of our top students in here." The man folded his arms. "What possessed you to get yourself into such a scenario?"

"Nyx put his hands on a close friend of mine. I wasn't about to let him hurt Jisung."

"Han Jisung? The new transfer student?" Mr. Lim looked quite upset with this knew found information. "That is a violation of school policy young man! That transfer student is human! How could you take advantage of that?!"

Nyx averted his gaze, an irritated and sour expression present on his face.

"This is unacceptable! The two of you will stay in here until I finish watching the security camera footage!" The man huffed, immediately Turing to his computer.

I just stood with my hands in my pockets, nodding.

I listened carefully, hearing things I wasn't aware of before I arrived there.

"Oh! you mean you don't know?! You of all people should've known about the famous siblings of the Yang corporation. Rich, and seething. Just, like, you."

"He isn't any of those things! Look, I may not know what Minho's dad works for, or in. But all I can tell you is he's nothing like him! Minho is nice, caring, and he isn't heartless. But you wouldn't understand such things because you didn't take the time to get to know him."

"you've been pestering me for a while now, even though you no longer have power over me. Why?"

"Isn't it obvious? He likes you."

I growled, sending the green eyed wolf the harshest glance I could muster up.

The wolf only scoffed.