𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 : Hostile

Jisung

"All of you, go to class." I turned around, instructing the four slightly confused boys.

"He's right, you should go." Minho spoke up.

Chan looked to the Alpha, nodding. He grabbed hold of Felix, ushering everyone else to leave.

The other two were very much confused, but Chan allowed them to argue none.

"Nyx, what do you want this time?" Minho hissed, pushing me behind him.

"Oh, we just hadn't finished our conversation yesterday!" He giggled.

Minho's breath hitched, seeing Rio turn the corner.

"So I see you stayed with you're precious mate. How irritating." Rio walked with his head high, hands tucked away in his pockets.

Minho clenched his jaw. "He isn't my mate, but someone quite special to me."

I felt something in my heart hearing that.

"Oh, I'd forgotten. Sorry. He's your friend whom you forced to become your mate." Rio came to a halt, snickering.

"I said, he isn't my mate." Minho barked.

"Hostile are we?"

I gritted my teeth. It's quite obvious that Rio was trying to tick Minho off.

"Rio, what is it you need from the both of us? What happened to the happy boy I knew?!" I shouted.

Minho flinched, grabbing my arm.

Rio stiffened, going silent.

"We're in luck, Jeongin's been monitoring Taeri. Therefore, she's not here. So, we can carry out our plan." Nyx gave a malicious smile.

"Jeongin?" Minho questioned quietly.

"Oh! you mean you don't know?!" Nyx cackled. "You of all people should've known about the famous siblings of the Yang corporation. Rich, and seething. Just, like, you."

Minho growled, "For one thing, they aren't seething. And I wanted absolutely no part! In my father's damned business!"

Business? His father works in business? Who would've guessed.

"Oh but you're perfect for it. Rude, heartless, and conceded." Rio seemed to have regained his cunning remark.

"He isn't any of those things!" I shouted, butting into their unfavorable conversation.

"Jisung—"

"Oh shut up for a second." I flicked his arm.

He quieted quickly.

"Look, I may not know what Minho's dad works for, or in. But all I can tell you is he's nothing like him! Minho is nice, caring, and he isn't heartless. But you wouldn't understand such things because you didn't take the time to get to know him." I huffed.

"Now, let's go back to a few weeks ago. Would you have said this back then?" Nyx cocked an eyebrow.

"Never mind back then. This is now." I hissed. "Look Nyx, you've been pestering me for a while now, even though you no longer have power over me. Why?"

The green eyed wolf froze.

I folded my arms, waiting for a response.

"Isn't it obvious?" Minho uttered through gritted teeth.

I gave him a curious look.

"He likes you." Minho spat.

I stiffened.