𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨 : His weakness

Third person

Two figures approached the bleachers.

Nyx awaited them, arms crossed.

"Took you both long enough."

Taeri scoffed, and Rio rolled his eyes.

"Princess, come here."

"I'm not your princess. Don't touch me." Taeri slapped Nyx on the arm, backing away.

Rio snickered. "That's not how you treat a lady."

"My name's Mong Rio. Nice to meet you." The male held out his hand, offering to shake the girl's.

She smiled. "Yang Taeri. Nice to meet you."

"Yang?"

"Yes."

"Are you by any chance—"

"Yes."

"Really?"

"Let's not talk about this now." Taeri sighed, turning back to Nyx. "What are you planning on doing with each of us?"

"Well." Nyx let a smug smirk toy with his lips. "You both have a relation to each of the boys. I don't."

"Oh?" Rio folded his arms.

Taeri just listened.

"Taeri is close with Minho. While Rio, you're stubbornness and outrageous flirting got you to at least be Jisung's friend."

Rio let out a chuckle. "I try."

"We'll have to catch them together in their class. The only class they seem to have with one another is that weird werewolf elective."

"I noticed that too." Taeri spoke up. "What exactly are we planning?"

"Jisung is Minho's weakness. Sad to say that in front of you sweets, but it's true." He gave Taeri a look with the slightest bit of remorse. "So if we manage to get Jisung away from Minho, we can use Jisung to accomplish a lot."

The two didn't exactly know what this would achieve, but Nyx seemed to know what he was doing. So the two nodded, not entirely knowing what to expect.

❥ ‑‑‑‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑ ‑

Time had gone by, and it was around the time class would let out. The three had agreed to sneak out of class early. Maybe ask to go to the bathroom or something.

They were instructed to stay hidden in the halls until the bell rang. But they needed to be close to the werewolf classroom.

Taeri scoffed, fixing herself. She'd get that boy away from Minho. If it was the last thing she did.

"You good?"

The girl flinched, turning to see who was behind her.

"Oh it's just you."

Rio smiled, nodding.

They spotted Nyx across the hall near the lockers.

"Two minutes till the bell." He mouthed.

The two nodded waiting nervously.

What were they doing?

The realization slowly broke its shell within them. But they'd already agreed. And Taeri wasn't about to hurt Jisung in the way she had a few days ago. But she was planning to get at him some how.

Rio on the other hand, was iffy about this. He didn't want Jisung to get hurt here. And Minho, well, he could always care less what happens to him.