4

HI!
....

Lee, a powerful kingdom with the biggest number of Army. Won many battles, even the deadliest.
Many calls them the cruelest, their strategies are brutal, small kingdoms fear them. The king never lose a deal, never did. Negotiate with power and indirect threats.
They are close to the Jeon kingdom, as the previous kings, the father of the present kings were close friends. And because of their past friendly relations, the present kings are holding with each other. Lee's are envious of Jeons reputation of being the most friendly and peaceful kingdom, and because of this Lee's find it quite difficult to negotiate deals with other kings, as they would generally asks for Jeons advice.
Lee's are trying to get close with the Jeons, if it is possible and the best deal they have is to arrange a marriage of the Jeon prince and Lee princess.
And they are trying for years, but Jeons are not ready to accept the deal. Actually, Jeons are ready but the Jeon prince is not.

Prince Jungkook has a different idea of choosing a life partner, and that doesn't include some political nexus. He wants to be with someone who is not tied to him by their families, or someone who he can't stand, like the princess Lee Ji Won.

She keep staring at the Prince from the moment he entered the Royal meeting chamber. Jungkook just made a single eye contact with her and that too unintended, but through his peripheral view he knows she drooling over the charming prince.

Lee Ji Won, a stunningly georgeous girl, with such long jet black hair. Innocence and decency dripping down her face but that is just the outside beauty. She is unnecessarily rude and impolite, with ego problems. She is head over heels for the Jeon Prince, and has zero self-respect when it comes to the prince. And the prince is very well aware of her pretentiousness.

Taehyung looks at the prince who looks confident yet fidgety. Taehyung even saw princess Ji Won who's eyeing the prince from top to bottom and how the prince was looking soo uncomfortable under her gaze.

Also, Taehyung witnessed how prince Jungkook just bowed a little at the Prince Lee Jae Joong and ignored his hand shake when they met outside the chamber just before entering, Lee prince just smirked and scratched his neck retreating his hand while prince Jungkook entered the chamber in all his glory.

All Taehyung can conclude is Prince Jungkook hates the Lee's.

King Jeon gestures the servants to leave the room to discuss privately.

Taehyung drops one last look at the prince and leaves.

"Hey!!"

Woo Shik says catching up with Taehyung who's walking towards the garden exiting the chamber.

"Hey!" Taehyung replies.

"How's everything going with the prince?" Woo shik is energetic as always.

"Good." Taehyung replies simply, walking down the trail that leads to the fountain, woo shik follows.

"Many says that he gives a hard time to the servers."

"I don't think so, everything is fine."
Taehyung smiles.

"That's good to hear, looks like you are not going to quit soon like the others"

"I think so too." Taehyung smiles.

"How's everything with the King?"

"His Majesty is just too fabulous." Woo Shik says with his dreamy eyes.

Taehyung chuckles at that.

"Fabulous?"

"Yes! Fabulous, he too cool, he showed me the defence skills and even teaching me archery."
Woo shik speaks with soo much enthusiasm as if it's the only thing he wants.