26

HII!

....

Sun was on the brim of setting when Taehyung and Jungkook reached the flower field.
Taehyung was right, the golden rays really made the fields look way more beautiful in the evening. Taehyung forgot all about the cold wind and started skipping throw the rows of flowers. Jungkook keep standing at the start of the row, hands folded in front of his chest watching the beautiful scenery in front of him-- the sun was setting, birds flying away right in front of it and the flowers are dancing with the wind--and between all of these, Taehyung running through the fields with happy giggles, touching the flowers while he run, his hair whipping in all directions, creating a mess but nonetheless he looked extremely happy.

"Jungkook!" he shouts his name when he ran a little far away from him. Jungkook waves his hand.

"Come here!" he gestures him.

"I am fine." Jungkook denies, crossing his hands as a no.

"Oh! Co'mon!" Taehyung huffs., his voice is a little distant but Jungkook can hear him whining.

"Ok! Wait!" And Jungkook walks between the rows and in no time reaches in front of him. Taehyung was excitedly looking at the flowers.

"Help me pick some small beautiful flowers-- well, all of them are beautiful but I want you to pick only the bloomed ones and not the buds." Taehyung says his lips naturally pouty.

"Why do you need them- I mean--"

"I am going to make you something- a present for bringing me here." Taehyung excitedly says, Jungkook raises his eyebrows in confusion, the prince's forehead is showing when the wind blew away his hair.

"Okay." he says and they both picks some flowers.

After silently picking them for some minutes.

"That's enough." Taehyung says when both of them has a handful.

"Now what are you going to do with them?" the prince asks.

"Come on!" Taehyung didn't answer just starts walking again through the rows and Jungkook follows him with flowers in both of his hands. They reaches the end of the field and Taehyung points at the bench. They sits there.

Taehyung starts arranging the flowers in a pattern, gently ties them with some small elastic like twigs. Jungkook keeps looking at his working hands and his face, as he sticks out his tongue and binds the flowers together with soo much concentration. After some minutes, Jungkook can see-- Taehyung turned the flowers in a tiara.

"Done!" he says as he turns towards Jungkook showing him the flower crown and a proud expression at his own work.

"Wow! You did an amazing job there, it's soo pretty." the prince says as he touches the tiara.

"Thank you!" Taehyung exclaims with a shy smile.