37

HII!

Double update *winks*

.........

As soon as he reaches the clearing, his vision clears as moonlight falls clearly mixed with a yellow light, he follows the light and within few steps he found it's source-- Candles. Few candles lighted on a flat, round rock.

Taehyung walks near it, there were few stacked pancakes, decorated with a yellow looking syrup and so many cute and small strawberries, Taehyung unsurely smiles at the set up. The next second his hand flies to his chest and he flinches when he hears someone singing the birthday song.

"Happy birthday to youu!" the smooth, low, melodic voice of the princs comes from behind him, he turns around quickly. And there he is-- holding a lamp parallel to his face--that handsome face. Glowing with the light of the lamp. His long maroon robe hanging over his perfect muscular, chiselled body.

"Happy birthday to youuu!" he walks towards Taehyung. Taehyung giggles as he momentarily takes his eyes away form the prince and back to him. 

"Happy birthday dear Taehyung hyung!" Taehyung chuckles at that, his hand goes on his mouth, hiding his smile. Jungkook keeps singing and walking towards him, his face adorned with the charming smile.

Jungkook is trying to stay in his senses, he is singing confidently, but his heart is beating so loud and the tickly feeling in his stomach isn't helping much-- and this is all happening to him because of Taehyung's presence, his pretty face, that sweet smile, and he is looking soo darn beautiful in that red sweater that's matching with the colour of his blush and nose and ears-- they are red in blush or maybe because of the cold. However, one thing is a pure fact--Red is made for Taehyung.

And now, Jungkook's confidence drops when he stood just in front of Taehyung soo close to him. And Taehyung is an epitome of perfection, God did take its time to carve Taehyung's perfect features--Jungkook can look at him his whole life.

Taehyung's eyes moistens and he snifs and that brings Jungkook's attention back.

"Hey!" Jungkook says when he sees his tear filled eyes.

"I-I thought you f-forgot." Taehyung sniffles and Jungkook stands even more close and didn't let his tear fall, wipes it as soon as it leaves his eye. Taehyung is overwhelmed, he leans to his touch. Jungkook cups his face.

"How can I forget a special day?" Jungkook whispers.

"December the 30th is a day when a special person is born and it's really a shame to forget it." Taehyung chuckles at that sniffling. He meets Jungkook's eyes, Jungkook smiles endearingly at him. Their eyes hold the conversation on their own for some time.

Right now, looking at Taehyung's pretty face and the fact that Taehyung really came to spend time with Jungkook even after knowing that the prince forget his birthday makes Jungkook so sure of his feeling for Taehyung.

The prince grabs Taehyung's hand and directs him towards the rocks.

"You-you did this all?" Taehyung asks really surprized when he looks at the set up. The flat table like rock is surrounded by two other medium sized chair like rocks--making the whole set up look like a table with two chairs. It was a low-lying set up.

Jungkook nods, smiling at Taehyung's surprized reaction.

Jungkook quickly stands behind the rock and gestures Taehyung to sit on it-- it's like if it were a real chair Jungkook could have pulled it out for him.

Taehyung giggles and sits. Jungkook takes the seat in front of him.

"Shhhaa! It looks tasty!" Taehyung says almost drooling at the pancakes.