20

HI!!

......

"you said you will eat anything i will suggest, yeah?"

"Sure, Taehyung." the prince replies.

"Let's go eat something, something very delicious." Taehyung says excitedly.

"Lead the way." Jungkook gestures, and Taehyung accepts that he likes the prince's polite and respectful gestures. He nods and turns before the prince sees him smiling like an idiot.

Taehyung takes him to his favourite diner. The diner usually closes after dinner but today's night market looks extra happening, so its open. He finds a corner table so that the prince can eat comfortably.

"Do you like seafood?" Taehyung asks.

"I-ah-" the prince hesitates.

"No, tell me really I don't want you to eat just because you said you'll eat anything I will say, I don't want you to get sick or something." Taehyung says.

"If that's the case then, thank you for asking but I absolutely hate sea food, I can't even bear the smell." The prince says. Taehyung scrunches his nose, adorably, mirrorring Jungkook's expression.

"Me too, I hate it."

"Why did you asked, if not going to order that?"

"Just to know your likes." Taehyung shrugs.

"Oh yeah, again, if that's the case then I'll eat anything as long as it is not sea food." the prince says, as he takes his scarf away from his face. Taehyung finally sees his face after hours of being together.

"We are soo same on this." Taehyung chuckles.

They ate just a little, as none of them were that hungry. Jungkook loved the food, it tasted delcioulsy different, and he decided that he'll try more local food.

Now, Taehyung wants to show Jungkook his favorite spot. The prince followed him, wants to see where Taehyung spends his leisure time the most. They crossed a dense patch of trees and soon saw a clearing. It's the lake.
The night isn't dark, everything around them is shining, illuminated with the soft silver shine of the moon. It was late, past twelve in the night, but the both of them didn't care, it just feels nice and peaceful, together. Taehyung had a lantern and a packet of strawberries that they brought from the diner. Taehyung said he usually sits here and eat his strawberries, so he brought them.

They sat beside each other, and Taehyung instantly dipped his feet in the cold water and giggles.

"It's soo cold, but soo nice." he says. The prince had the flashbacks of Taehyung dipping his feets in the river in front of the cave that day. He smiles.

"Young prince, try it."

"I am fine, it's okay." the prince replies, but Taehyung is stubborn.

"No, I am telling you it feels amazing." Taehyung insists. And today Jungkook is agreeing to Taehyung's every wish so he removes his shoes and dips his feets, he flinches at the cold sensation on his feet but feels nice after.

"It feels good." the prince says.

"Told you." Taehyung replies. He palces the box of strawberry between them and offers it to the prince first, Jungkook takes it.

Taehyung knew the prince is different, from every other royal. And today he saw a proof of it. Jungkook wholeheartedly enjoyed with him, never for a second behaved like a royalty. Taehyung likes this Jungkook.

They sat there silently, feeling the cold breeze and the cold water on there feets, eating strawberries.
It was Taehyung who broke the silence after some minutes.