10

HI!

............

Taehyung is a lively, bubbly person who makes friends easily.
His carefree spirit attracts the person who he talks to. The contagious smile is liked by them. He feels happy in making others happy.
Still sometimes people with brightest smiles hides back what they actually are, what they actually want. Its not like Taehyung is hiding his real self, he is exactly like he behaves -- cute, little bubbly person. He genuinly smiles and talks a lot to everyone.
But he always feels something is missing in his life, when he lived with his grandma he thought he missed his parents and his brother. When he came back the void is somehow filled when Jimin came. He thought he needed a friend, a close friend.
But again now that he have Jimin still he feels that irking feeling, that void, he feels something is still missing. He sits for long hours at the lake thinking about what it could be. He has everything he wants, he never figured what could still be missing.

Taehyung was back, though he was not thinking of quitting, infact assumed that the prince may remove him. He just took a two day off, but he played along when the prince insisted him to come back the other night.

Jungkook was busy the whole day, had lunch and dinner with his parents in the dinning hall.
While Taehyung helped SeokJin and in the evening went to his house, there he met Namjoon. He heard a lot about him but got introduced personally now. And whatever he heard about his personality is not wrong, the finance minister is an intelluctual, too handsome and his aura ozze out the smartness, his knowledge is powerful. Taehyung conversed with him for some minutes and he got way too impressed.

He observed Soobin, too quiet and well-behaved in front of his uncle.

He came back in the palace a little late from SeokJin's house so he decided not to go home tonight.

Jungkook had a long day, even his 'me time' got snatched away.
He have to leave for the Lee kingdom next week which is in just three days. His father was just briefing about the ceremony and the kingdom. And this briefing will go on for the next three days as well, the prince is soo sure of it. The king is determined to not get the kingdom in Lee's bad books. They are already on an edge about the rejected marriage proposal. He did not want to anger them more.

He lies on his bed but he can't fall asleep. So, he decides what he likes doing the most ---- visit the night market, observe people, drink tea at the diner.
He smiles getting out of the bed and opens his wardrobe.

Taehyung is laying on his small bed in the servant quarter. His room was small but bigger than other servers who lives on the opposite side of the steep quarters. The quarters are divided in two parts, one side was for every other server and the other for royal ones'. He is the prince's personal server, so got a privilege of bigger room.

A two door almirah, a small bed with a side table, a small attached washroom, and just a little balcony space. The quarters are a little cold though. He likes the room but he hate it in the night, it really gets cold.

He is laying on his stomach, cupping his own face, feets dangling in the air. Under the yellow light of the little lamp, too engrossed in the book he is reading, with a pout.
He was on the last chapter, and just one page left to finish the book.
He finishes quickly and closes it whining to himself.

"Whyyyyy?, it finished on a cliffhanger"

"Ahhhhh!" turning on his back he kicks his leg in the air.

"I want to read the next part, prince must have already gone to bed"

"Ahhhhh! How can I get the other part I can't wait for tomorrow"
He lays back on his stomach and buries his face in the pillow whining continuously.
Suddenly he sits up with a smile.
"Prince said, I could take the other part whenever I want"
He gets up and wears his slippers.
"I'll silently and quickly grab it, won't wake him up" he nods to himself and makes his way to the prince's room.
It's a windy night and he came out in his night clothes which are very thin, he hugs himself feeling the cold hit him so mercilessly. His nose already red and cheeks covered with a natural blush.
The corridor is empty but lighted up with lamps and the white curtains are swaying with the wind. The night looked beautiful, with all the stars shining soo brightly. Taehyung has a fantasy of a night like this -- to sit at some place quiet with a person he loves, who loves him, holding hands being each other's source of warmth in a cold night. Lost in each other' presence.
It is just his fantasy, he never imagined a specific person with him though, because he never had one -- for whom he may feels that way. He giggles at his thoughts.