46

HII!

........

Taehyung was looking at all the marks that adorned his neck and chest in the mirror in his room. He keeps staring, and takes a long breathe, he hates himself-- because he likes them, because he wants them again, because he likes how good he felt being intimate with Jungkook.

He hates himself right now for losing control. He returned to the palace with a plan to stay away from the prince but it didn't happen provided the conditions were not in his favour. However, now that the prince is fine, Taehyung has to become strong and push him away. Just the little slip of his control ended him on the prince's bed and he'll do anything to not let that happen again. He don't want to give the prince false hopes, that will hurt the prince. He'll push him away with all his might.

So, Taehyung get out of his room and to the royal kitchen, picks the plate of dinner and goes to the prince's room with a determination.

Jungkook asks him to come in when he hears the knock, he smiles at him but Taehyung tears his eyes away from the prince.

Jungkook thought he is still shy about what happened in the morning. Taehyung carefully slipped out of the blanket once Jungkook fall asleep and even during lunch he was avoiding eye contacts with the prince. Jungkook thought may be it was because his mother's presence or may be Taehyung is shy, but right now they are alone and Taehyung isn't looking at him.

"You ate?" the prince asks getting off of his bed and approaches him, who's setting the plate.

Taehyung didn't answer, just pulls the chair out for the prince and getsures him to sit. Jungkook raises his eyebrows but sits nonetheless.

"I feel like you are ignoring me." the prince says, eyes set on Taehyung who stood beside him looking elsewhere.

"Just finish eating and take your medicines. I have to talk about something." Taehyung says and don't even wait for the prince's response and moves to the balcony.

After seeing Taehyung's conduct, Jungkook lost his appetite. For the sake of taking the meds, he eats few spoons of rice and quickly gulps his meds and walks to the balcony.

Taehyung is looking at the forest yet he isn't looking at it, he is deep in his thoughts. He closes his eyes feels the wind, his nose already turned red due to the cold.

"What's bothering you?" Jungkook asks standing beside him. Taehyung had his hands on the railings, he sighs, because Jungkook didn't even finished his food.

"Tell me and don't ask me to finish the food because I may throw up." Jungkook utters and he is serious and his attention is on Teahyung, his mind busy thinking of what it might be that Taehyung wants to say.

"I came back with a promise to myself--" Taehyung starts opens his eyes and he won't beat around the bush and will tell everything all at once.

"What promise?" the prince frowns.

"To stay away from you and for that--" he stops turns to the prince. Jungkook stood there in anticipation, and he felt a crack in his heart when Taehyung said he wants to stay away from him.

"I-I have certain conditions and if those are observed strictly then I'll stay or I'll leave." Taehyung says softly but determined.

"What conditions?" Jungkook searches Taehyung's eyes.

"Let's behave in a way we should have from the very beginning. I am your server and I want to be like one, I am going to address you formally and I expect you too to respect it--"

"Taehyung--"

"Let's keep everything strictly formal. No need to spend extra time hanging around and--"