69

HII!

.....

"Taehyung I want you to stay here." Jungkook says when Taehyung stands up to leave the library.

"Yeah, I am here at the palace I am not going home, and I don't think I'll able to go alone." Taehyung replies, he knows JaeJoong isn't in Pangjin but he is still scared.

"No, yeah- I mean stay with me all the time-- don't go around anywhere in the palace as well." Jungkook hesitate because the real fear is inside the palace, his father will surely try to take Taehyung away and Jungkook can't even risk sending Taehyung home. And the fact that he can't even say anything to Taehyung about the deal with JaeJoong makes it even more complicated to make Taehyung understand.

Taehyung smiles though, he likes how Jungkook is still so worried about him unaware of the new problem standing in front of them. He goes back to where Jungkook was sitting and sits on his lap wrapping his arms around his shoulders. Jungkook puts the book away holding Taehyung's waist.

"Okay, I'll stay this much close to you." Taehyung whispers, playing with Jungkook's long loose hair. Jungkook wants Taehyung to stay near him all the time, he don't want him going out of his sight for even a second.

"Yes, please." Jungkook replies pecks his lips making Taehyung giggle. Jungkook runs his hand on Taehyung's side caresses the skin on his waist and Taehyung dives for a deep kiss.

.
.

Just as Jungkook said he kept Taehyung close to him, in his sight during meetings, at practice ground, at dinners and lunch with officials.

Though, at a point Taehyung thought Jungkook is overdoing it when he literally dragged Taehyung everywhere with him, don't even let Taehyung stay in the royal kitchen to help Seokjin. He is always there even in balcony when Taehyung was hanging the clothes. He don't let Taehyung stay in the servant quarter. Though, Taehyung don't complain on that cuz he loves sleeping and cuddling with Jungkook and sticking around all the time.

Taehyung absolutely loves the care but he thinks the prince is being too much at sone point and Taehyung don't like the fact that because of him the prince couldn't finish his duties and work, he literally missed few meetings and don't even sit and complete his work in the library just because Taehyung said he is tired and sleepy, he took Taehyung back to his room and literally sat there watching him till Taehyung woke up and he was shocked like what could go wrong in the palace? he is literally in the prince's room, JaeJoong or even his spies won't be able to come here.

Jungkook is being way too cautious, JaeJoong isn't even in Pangjin. Taehyung wanted to talk to Jungkook on this, to tell him that he is fine and he don't have to be this much worried.

Jungkook leaves the meeting hall with the ministers and his guards, dropping a look at Taehyung who follows him. Jungkook bows to the ministers dismissing them when he reached his room. The prince sighs and removes his heavy robes, he already heard the door closing, Taehyung is right behind him.

"Tae I--" he turns around and stops in his sentence when he sees just Jongin and Eunwoo.

"Where's Taehyung?" He asks quickly approaching them and just then Eunwoo opens the door to see if Taehyung is outside. But, he wasn't there in the corridors. The prince panicked.

"He was right behind us, I saw him!" Jongin says already rushing towards the meeting hall, Eunwoo goes to the other side, Jungkook follows Jongin. He is breathless when he reached the hall, Taehyung wasn't there. His worries increased, he thinks he'll stop breathing if he won't see Taehyung right now.

"I'll go to the royal kitchen, you check the garden!" Jongin rushes, Jungkook was in daze he couldn't hear anything, he feels everything going to blur. Only one thing in his mind--