64 [M]

HII!

.....

Jungkook nuzzles Taehyung's cheek, places a kiss. The prince's breath gets caught in his throat when he feels Taehyung's hand crawling down to his front and soon he starts palming his member.

"Fuck! I never told you to take control." Jungkook breathily says, and Taehyung smirks when Jungkook closes his eyes throws his head back when Taehyung boldly slips his hand under his pants and gets hold of the prince's large, veiny cock.

Taehyung runs his thumb on the tip of his member, and Jungkook groans. Taehyung moves his other hand from the prince's shoulder to his hair and grabs them, and in a snap pulls Jungkook's head make him face himself. The prince's eyes were closed, Taehyung tugs his hair harder.

"Mhh!Ahh!" Jungkook moans and groans, but he's helpless, completely under the control of Taehyung's moving hand under his pants. He is liking the pain on his scalp due to the tight tugging of his hair.

Taehyung crashes his lips with Jungkook's, moving them fiercely. Jungkook's upper lip was between Taehyung's teeth and he's pulling on it harder, Jungkook is powerless.
Taehyung is enjoying the leverage, making Jungkook soo weak by holding his most sensitive part, jerking him off in slow-motion, pleasuring him, like he'd never been pleasured before.

"You like it?" Taehyung whispers near his lips, Jungkook deeply moans as an answer, slowly nods, their lips brushes against each other at that. Taehyung smiles like an evil, pecks Jungkook's wet lips. His hand movements gets rhythemically slower and smooth, Jungkook throws his head back, letting out a deepest moan, Taehyung can't resist himself when Jungkook's neck and throat is displayed to him. He leans, licks his jaw till his throat, and sucks on his Adams apple.

Taehyung leans back, smirks. He knows Jungkook loves to be the one in control but Taehyung can do anything to witness this look of utter pleasure on his man's face, to hear his lewed moans.

But, Taehyung's evil, it's all his plan to drive the prince at the edge and ----

"Whatt!" Jungkook breathily says, eyes open at the impact. Taehyung has pushed him on the bed, Jungkook is soo disappointed at the loss of contact, Taehyung smiles like an evil. Jungkook wants his hand back in his pants and Taehyung winks at him. Jungkook in that vulnerable state tries to grab Taehyung's hand back but Taehyung folds both of his hands at his back, hiding them, keeps taking small steps backwards, Jungkook is about to stand up and Taehyung runs away to the bathroom, peeks from behind the door, giggles as if he's having the most fun.

"Consider that as a punishment for arguing with me!" Taehyung winks again before shutting the door. Jungkook lays there with his half open mouth, his member standing tall and he himself shocked at Taehyung's sudden betrayal.

"I'll come back at you for doing this to me, Tae!" Jungkook replies and hears Taehyung humming a song in return.

"I know you can hear me." The prince raspily breaths.

"You bathed and I needed to do that too!" Taehyung says back, hears no reply after that. Jungkook sighs, he was soo close to release and even now he can come but he don't want to touch himself, he is craving for Taehyung's touch, it was so soft, heavenly, Jungkook was soo into it to gague Taehyung's winning smile, he was turning Jungkook on to keep him hanging like that.

Soo evil!

Taehyung takes his time in bathing, the prince can hear him loud and clear, he is soo relaxed in contrast to the impatient prince. Jungkook fixes his loose pants and gets up from the bed.

"Tae, come out, I can't wait!" Jungkook impatiently knocks on the bathroom door.

Taehyung keeps singing, as if he didn't hear him.