56

HII!

.....

Taehyung loves how tightly Jungkook was holding him, his head on Taehyung's chest and arms around his waist. Taehyung runs his hand in his long, silky hair and Jungkook stays unaffected in his deep slumber.

It was almost morning but it's still dark outside. Taehyung got drained after coming for the fifth time and Jungkook was still ready to go for another round, but looking at Taehyung's limp state he embraced him, kissed him all over his face, cleaned the both of them and went to sleep holding him.

Though, after an hour Taehyung woke up and since then he's looking at Jungkook, a sweet smile on his face.

It was indeed an amazing night, Taehyung was missing him and like magic Jungkook appeared, they both didn't know that this is going to be the night when they'll finally claim each other intimately. It is true that unexpected, unplanned things are always the best. Taehyung believes in it now.

Taehyung feels Jungkook's arms tightening around him, he started to squirm, his face contorts in a frowning one, and suddenly he starts breathing heavily. Taehyung gets confused.

"J-Jungkook!" The prince was trembling,
his lower lip starts wobbling, and Taehyung don't know what to do.

"Jungkook please wake up!" Taehyung keeps nudging him, but Jungkook's starts crying in his sleep, his eyes leaves few tears, breathe labouring.

"Jungkook! Jungkook! W-wake up, please, please!" Taehyung is shaking badly at his state. He sits up, holds Jungkook close in his lap, trying to stop him from twisting and turning. Jungkook still thrashes in his hold.

"D-don't go, p-please, Don't leave me!" Jungkook sobs suddenly holding Taehyung's firmly as if he'll run away if he'll let go of him.

"I-I need you, I will f-forgive you p-please come back!" He keeps saying things in his sleep, Taehyung don't know who's going away from Jungkook, leaving him like this.

"Please don't leave me!"

Taehyung shushed him softly, runs his hands at his back, keeps doing that.

"Shh! It's okay, I am here! I am here! I am not going anywhere." Taehyung says embracing him tightly, places a long kiss at his forehead.

"I will never leave you, please stop crying!" Taehyung calmly says, he himself will start crying but he hold back his tears and it worked his voice calms Jungkook. He stops thrashing in his hold, his breath stables.

Soon, he sees him going back to sleep. Taehyung lays back, the prince nuzzles Taehyung's neck , and breathes calmly. Taehyung keeps running his hand on his bare back, silently calming him.

Taehyung can't figure out what exactly happened to Jungkook, he have no idea. It happened before as well, when he found him lying on the floor in that room. Jungkook never told Taehyung anything, something must have happened in the past that rendered Jungkook like this, left him with these emotional, heart-breaking dreams.

Taehyung can't sleep, he's too worried for Jungkook, he knows he have no right to get angry on the person who probably left Jungkook because he don't know the whole thing. How can someone do that to him? His pure hearted Jungkook, who would never hurt anyone, how can someone hurt him like that? Taehyung promises that he would never be a person who'll hurt Jungkook, he would never leave him--never.

After an hour or so the light replaces the darkness in the room. And Taehyung flinches a little when he hears the knock on his door.

"Taehyung-ahh wake up!" It's his father. Taehyung feels embarrassed, it's his father outside the door and he lying with a naked boy entangled in his arm.