73

HI!

Warning: Name-calling,  Sexual Assault, violence.

....

Taehyung knows it takes almost two days to reach Lee's kingdom and he knows Jungkook is on the way but every second feels like a day and there is a constant fear that Lee JaeJoong would barge in the room anytime and can do anything to him. Lee didn't come to him after his last meeting, he was quite the whole day didn't even visit him and Taehyung hopes he just doesn't come near him tonight as well because if Jungkook has already left Pangjin he'd need just this night and a day more to be here. Taehyung can't wait, his Jungkook would be here and will take him away.

Taehyung flinched when the door opens in a rush and collides with the wall. He gets up from the bed, taking a defensive front. And there he stands on the door frame with that awful, ugly smile, eyes barely opening but he's looking straight at Taehyung.

Taehyung is terrified with the way he is looking at him, soo inappropriately. He closes the door, looks sloppy drunk and intoxicated. He's walking towards him, staggering, posture unbalanced and eyes dancing up and down Taehyung, who's standing near the bed. Fear fills Taehyung in anticipation of what's about to happen because JaeJoong's intentions are crystal clear. He keeps walking towards him and Taehyung couldn't take more steps back as his back is already touching the wall.

JaeJoong watches Taehyung with hungry eyes and licks his lips. Taehyung gets trapped between him and the wall, he pushes him and tries to run away, JaeJoong grabs his hand harshly and slams him against the wall. Taehyung painfully yelps at the impact. JaeJoong chuckles, traps him by placing his hands on the wall,  both sides of Taehyung's head. Taehyung would do anything to not let himself be touched by this disgusting man. He tries to push him but JaeJoong desperately leans near his ear and bites in it and places his lips on Taehyung's neck. Taehyung shuts his eyes in utter disgust, breathing heavily. He won't let anything happen to himself, he opens his eyes in anger and the next second he knees JaeJoong in the stomach.

"Ahhh!" The king gasps in pain getting away from Taehyung at the instant, closing his eyes clutching his stomach.

He opens his eyes and Taehyung sees fury in them, Taehyung cowered at that.

"You little s***!" JaeJoong outrageously spats forgets about his pain and slaps Taehyung across his face, Taehyung falls on the bed due to the impact.

His cheek burns and his lip starts bleeding from the side. When Taehyung looks at him JaeJoong was ready to hover over him and before Taehyung can get off of the bed JaeJoong get a hold of both of his hands pinning him on the bed and forcefully buries his face in Taehyung's neck, biting and sucking on his skin roughly.

Taehyung struggles, whimpers, cries but to no avail. JaeJoong leans back and furiously tore his top smirks at the sight of his exposed chest. Taehyung still tries to fight back, he pushes him away with his feet with all his strength and gets at the corner of the bed, grabbing the blanket to cover himself. JaeJoong drunk laughs at his attempt, he shakes his head to open his eyes clearly but he's too drunk to even stand properly. Taehyung's cheeks were all wet due to the tears and the fingerprints soo red and painful.

"You've got a lot of fight in you hmm?" He chuckles darkly. Taehyung shakes his head, moves away as far as he can.

"I've waited for enough." JaeJoong fidgets with his pants and untangles the knot of the string.

JaeJoong crawls towards him and gets hold of Taehyung's feet and forcefully yanks him towards himself, grabs the blanket, and throws it away. Once again Taehyung is under him, he licks his lips and then places them on Taehyung's chest, his hands all over him,  feeling the skin of his waist and stomach. Taehyung keeps crying helplessly, his body is losing the fight.