65

HII!

.......

After good ten minutes, Jungkook came to the room. Taehyung was sitting at the edge of the bed, hands folded on his chest and an adorable pout decorating his face.

"Hey baby, you didn't sleep?" Jungkook asks, locking the door and walks to him. Taehyung glares at him.

Taehyung is fuming because Jungkook don't even know what he has done.

"Why are you pouting?" Jungkook giggles, bends in front of him resting his hands on his knees.

Taehyung scrunches his face and looks away, sulking.

"What is it, Tae?" Jungkook gets worried, cups Taehyung's face and makes him face himself.

Taehyung jerks his hands away and pushes him off. Jungkook frowns.

"Seriously? What happened, baby?" Jungkook tries to get near him but Taehyung gets inside the duvet and covers himself, facing away from the prince.

"At least tell me, did I do something to piss you off like that?" Jungkook innocently asks, grabs the blanket to see Taehyung's face.

"Ask yourself that." Taehyung throws another glare at him, snatching the blanket.

Jungkook sighs, massages his temple, thinking hard. Then it clicks him.

"Is it because you want me to-- I mean when I was working my tongue on you and we have to rush it, do you want me to continue that?" Jungkook smirks thinks that must be it. But he hear Taehyung scoff.

"Unbelievable." Taehyung mumbles from under the blanket.

"It-its not it?" Jungkook confusedly asks.
Taehyung can't believe Jungkook could be soo dense.

"Baby?" Jungkook says uncertainly.
The prince removes his slippers and again get hold of the blanket, slowly slides inside it, hand crawling to Taehyung's waist from behind, drawing up Taehyung's top and placing his hand on his tummy. Taehyung won't let himself melt in the touch, though he closes his eyes feeling Jungkook's cold hand that caresses his soft tummy.

Jungkook pulls Taehyung to himself, his front flat against Taehyung's back. The prince nuzzles Taehyung's neck from behind audibly smelling his sweet and delicate fragrance.

They stays like that even Taehyung don't make any effort to push him away.

"Why were you staring at Hyunjin?" Taehyung finally speaks, voice low and holds a tint of whine.

Now, Jungkook understands why Taehyung was soo sulky when he entered the room.

"I-I wasn't staring--"

"Liar!" Taehyung says turns around in his hold now faces the prince.

"I saw how your eyes were set on him, and I--" Taehyung stops when Jungkook's hand goes back to hold his ass, he gives it a squeeze. Taehyung's sucks in a breath.

"Yeah, I was looking at him but I had a reason--"

"What reason!?" Taehyung instantly asks.
Jungkook chuckles at his possessive, jealous Taehyung.

"He's a member of my secret team." Jungkook lets out and Taehyung's eyes widened in surprize.

"H-Hyunjin? How? I mean he's as a delicate as a snow flake, he's soo small and innocent." Taehyung says in shock.
Jungkook chuckles at that.

"It is what it is." Jungkook replies. Taehyung let the information sink in.

"That still doesn't justify you staring at him!" Taehyung sulks, grabs Jungkook's hand that's on his ass and tries to remove it, but Jungkook's hold was tight there. Taehyung gives up, huffs.