68

HII!

Ik long time no see🥲

.....

Jungkook is determined to come out today in front of his parents because its getting just too much now. The king has invited another princess by accepting their proposal.

Jungkook looks at Taehyung who's sleeping soundly between his silk sheets. The prince gets a smile on his when he thinks about last night, they made love, it was soo soft and heavenly. The kisses, touches, talks, I love yous', so gentle and honest. He is never going to let Taehyung go, and today or tomorrow he have to face his parents, so why not today?

He knows what their reactions would be because Jimin has went through hell, and maybe it will be the same for him. But, he is ready to fight, Taehyung is worth all the fights.

The prince places a sweet, tender kiss on Taehyung's forehead. When he pulls back Taehyung squirms so, Jungkook caresses his cheeks and places a kiss there too.

The prince enters his parents room, and gets nervous when the both of them looks surprised at his unexpected visit to their room.

"Jungkookie?" His mother smiles approaching him.

"You need something?" She says settles the prince's collar.

"Must be here to ask how Lee got away." His father chuckles, shaking his head gets back to writing whatever he was writing.

"There's nothing funny in that!" The queen says.

And Jungkook wants to know that too. So, he starts with that.

"Yeah, did you help him?" Jungkook asks, raises an eyebrow when his father chuckles again.

"Yeah, I did, he wants just a little thing from us and said he won't bother us ever again if we give that to him." The king says, closes his rolls and walks towards Jungkook.

The price frowns what could it be that Lee need.

"What is it?" Jungkook asks, confusion lacing his face. The queen is already glaring at the king.

"I've ruled the kingdom for more than three decades and I can handle him Jungkook, don't worry he won't bother us again." His father pats his shoulder. Jungkook looks at his father's hand on his shoulder and again at him.

"I don't trust you, father. You need to tell me what it is?" Jungkook replies without any fear, he stopped respecting his father a long ago.

"You aren't the king yet, Jungkook, I am the king and I'll deal with it however I want and I don't think you need to know it." He states equally glaring at the intensity of anger and hate Jungkook has, Jungkook fists his hand.

"And that's not the way you should talk to my son, I don't tolerate any of it, you hear me!" The queen angrily replies.

"And he can talk to me like that!?" The king furiously says.

The queen snorts, looks away folding her hands.

"You did that to yourself, you lost my respect years ago and there was a time when he respected you too but it's changed now." She sarcastically chuckles.

Jungkook don't care what his parents will say but it's true that he hasn't got the crown yet and if he anger his father then he may or may not get it. But, one thing Jungkook is soo sure about is that Taehyung is more important than any crown and another fact that he is the sole heir of his father, the crown would anyway come to him, his father don't have anyone else to hand over the crown.

Jungkook cut off the heated remarks both his parents were passing to each other.

"I don't want you to accept anyone's proposal anymore." Jungkook says bringing their attention back to himself.