2

The servant ran straight to the royal kitchen and put the pieces of tray in the washing area. He's panting heavily, thinking about what has happened a few minutes ago.
He too was not looking, his eyes were on the tray while walking and what he know next is the tea was all over his hand.
Why can't you pay a little attention to your surroundings? You are lucky to have got to serve the royals and you stupid. Why does it have to be the Prince?
He facepalms and shrikes when his red hand hurts.
He opens the tap and lets the cold water hit his burnt hand.

"Taehyung?"

The head chef Kim seokjin asks as he approaches him.

"What happened to your hand?"

"First day and Bad day for me." Taehyung says pouting.

"Let me apply for some medicine on it."

After some minutes the servant feels the pain cool down but he keeps looking in a particular direction. The chef keeps blowing on it and asks.

"Tell me now."
The servant sighs coming out of his trance.

"I was not looking and I bumped into the Young Prince." The servant pouts again.

"Ohh! The young prince?"
The servant nods.

"It's ok Taehyung, don't you know about him? he never gets angry about such things, he won't mind." The chef replies.

"I don't know." Taehyung shrugs and gets up.

"I'll go, I have to serve the Tea."

"I'll tell someone else, take a little rest Taehyung."

"Hyung--"

"Rest up Taehyung, I know it's your first day and you'll not feel good if you don't work, but a piece of advice, you've never worked in the royal mansion, take it too slow okay? I know you'll learn quickly."

"Thank you hyung." Taehyung gives him a little smile.

"It's okay."

Taehyung nods and goes to the servant chambers.

........

It's the next day and Taehyung decided that he'll do everything properly and won't mess up.

Today, Butler Soo will assign the new servants their work and particular chamber and the Royal whom they will serve.

Butler soo is a middle-aged man, stout-short, bearded, wearing a serious face all the time. He checks the dirty-looking papers in his hand with a straight face.

Four new servants are added including Woo Shik and Taehyung. They stood side by side with straight posture, hands back, attentively looking at the butler. The butler was absent yesterday, so today he'll officially assign them their work.

Woo Shik tilts his head a little to Taehyung's side and whispers.

"Hey!"

"Hey!"

Taehyung doesn't reply.

"I am talking to you?"

Taehyung steps a little away from him. Woo Shik sighs and shifts one step towards Taehyung cautiously.

"Don't be rude I am trying to be friendly."

Taehyung doesn't budge.

"Hey! Don't ignore me!"

Taehyung hesitantly looks at him.

"H-hi!"

Woo Shik passes a wide smile which brings a smile to Taehyung's face. But, he again steps a little away from him.
Woo Shik still doesn't give up.