9

HI!

CredOnPics

...................

The fresh sunrays trying to enter the room through the golden glimmery curtains creating a beautiful pattern in the room, the prince wide opens the curtains and let the morning rays enter. It falls directly on the vase containing the dry roses, he replaces them with the pleasantly smelling new bunch, that Jongin delivered early in the morning.
These roses are rare in pangjin, dark pink when they are buds but when blooms reveals different shades of pinks and whites, and looks aesthetically pleasing, they holds a very special place in his heart. He loved them since he was a kid, injured his hands a lot of times in trying to touch them.Their pleasant smell and the beauty always calms him.
He got emotional the first time when he received them from his guard, he was confused, perplexed, only few people know about them being his favourite and Jongin brought them for him. He hugged him that day, Jongin patted his hair smiling.
Since then he receives them from him almost every week.
He smiles reminiscing about that day. 

Beomgyu brought the breakfast, and it was then Jungkook got to know that Taehyung took a two day leave

He also informed that the head chef asked Taehyung to consider working here. And gave him the choice to leave, if he don't want to work.
Jungkook saddens at the thought.
Taehyung won't leave just like that or would he?
It is going to be a frustrating day.
He dismisses Beomgyu, who smiles at the prince before leaving.
Jungkook observed other servants the whole day, bowing at him with a smile.  And it feels better this way, they used to just bow at him with their eyes on the ground.
He can see their happy faces. Soobin did a right thing.
He wants to see Taehyung and his happy face too. How would he apologize?

Taehyung on the other hand had a blast the first day with Jimin, they cooked and lazed around. They went out the next day, had lunch at the diner and roam around the market.
Jimin bought him a bracelet and a hat and he was soo happy. They goofed around.
Though, they had to part ways when they met Yoongi in the evening. The three ate together and Taehyung said he will leave the two of them alone to spend their evening, because Yoongi met Jimin after two days. They insisted to at least walk home with him, but Taehyung denied. He said he will spend some time at the lake and will go home.

Taehyung is soo mesmerized with the glistening water of the lake, he saw the sunset, and then the night came, the moon replaced the sun and it's shine falling on the silent water. It calmed him, it always does.
It was 8 PM when Taehyung decided to go home, he takes his feet out of the water, dries them and wears his sandles and gathers his stuff putting them in his sling bag.
Though, he regrets when he looked back, it was dark. He have to walk home alone, and he regrets not telling Jimin about the recent incident about a strange man following him.
With his thudding heart he makes his way towards his house.
The way was silent, and dark, trees around him. He walks fast. But stops in his track when he hears dry leaves rustling and crunching under someone's feet. His hearbeat accelerates, sweat forming on his head. He grabs the string of his bag tightly and starts walking at a normal pace. He hears it again, now he puts his hand inside his bag and smirks when he touches the metal-- the small knief that his mother gave him for personal safety.
He can feel the stranger behind him is near him, hearing the footsteps.
This is too much, he will fight now.
Taehyung stops and hears the stranger stop as well. He turns around and sees him -- the man in the emerald green cloak.