58

HII

.......

Jungkook knew that he won't be free once he'll work with his father and exactly that's what happened. He got free around dinner time and had no other option but to eat with his parents when his father dragged him to the dinning hall discussing some politics.

And Jungkook didn't like the business that they discussed today. His father never changes. He proposed to establish peace with Lees' through his own way, through selling people, helping Lees' subdue some small kingdom, so, as to ensure that Jeons' would stay away from their radar. But, it's Lee JaeJoong who's ruling Lee kingdom and not the previous king, he won't be satisfied, his goal is to subdue Pangjin, vanish Jeons' and Prince Jungkook knows his intentions, King Jungsoo still thinks he'll handle Lees' but that's just a myth. And Jungkook would never let his father do such things, he have to think of something.

He finally came back to his room and is dead tired but that won't stop him from going to Taehyung, he didn't see him for the whole day and he wants to apologise as well. Jungkook takes out his cloak, but his eyes felt tired and lays on his bed, closing them.

The next thing Jungkook know is that it's already morning, he woke up to the sound of birds chirping and the balcony door was hitting against the wall due to the wind. He groans sitting up on his bed.

He sees his cloak on the bed and the first thought that came in his mind is Taehyung-- he misses him. He wants to see him. Jungkook gets up quickly and freshen up in no time, wears his royal robes, sets his long hair in a bun sprays the cologne, looks handsome as ever.

Taehyung may or may not come with the breakfast, if he'll not come then Jungkook will go straight to his house

There's a knock on his door and Jungkook hopes that it's him. Normally, he just mumbles a 'come in' but today he himself went to open the door, with a little hope.

Jungkook opens the door and takes a step back, his heart jumps in happiness as his eyes set on his love, he is soo happy that it's Taehyung. But, he feels guilty for his yesterday's behaviour. So, he didn't say anything just looked once at him and then looked away. He steps away when Taehyung enters with the breakfast and Jungkook closes the door, stays there and now that Taehyung isn't facing him he looks at him-- his back. Taehyung places the tray and turns around locking eyes with Jungkook.

Taehyung gives him a wide, beautiful smile. Smiles at him as if nothing's happened yesterday. And Jungkook feels more guilty, he keeps looking at him, feeble. Taehyung knows what is going on in Jungkook's mind-- the regret is clearly visible in his eyes. He wants to hold Taehyung and at the same time he is hesitating, but one thing is clear he wants Taehyung close. So, Taehyung walks back to him, standing in front of him. Taehyung extends his hand and gently cups his face, tilting his own head to one side to look at Jungkook who's reluctant to look in Taehyung's eyes.