78

HII!

.....

It's been a week since he heard the queen. Taehyung ignored the conversation of the maid and the queen. He knows nothing like that will happen because Jungkook would never do that, not to brag but Jungkook loves him, only him.

Taehyung isn't a server anymore, he's going to be a king beside Jungkook or a queen as jungkook likes to address him. Every day Jungkook finishes all his work before dinner to spend the rest of the night with Taehyung and they do. Have dinner together in Jungkook's room or their room in the future. Jungkook can't wait to make Taehyung his official. They talk, cuddle or, end up kissing, making out, and then it extends to making love. They both love every moment with each other.

Taehyung was bored and came to Jimin's room, they keep talking for hours, Taehyung was laying his head on Jimin's lap and Jimin was softly running his hands in Taehyung's hair. They heard a knock and Jimin mumbled a come in. Jungkook enters closing the door behind him. Taehyung smiles when he sees him and sits up.

"Ohh! You were here? I was searching in the room." Jungkook says.

"I was bored because someone was too busy in the kingdom's matters--" Taehyung replies taunting Jungkook. The prince rolls his eyes.

"And I wanted to spend some time with my best friend!" Taehyung continues to hug Jimin by his side.

Jimin smiles hugging him back.

"You are getting cheeky day by day!" Jungkook tries to grab him but Taehyung shrieks and hides behind Jimin with a mischievous smile.

"You can take him Kookie, we had a lot of talks already." Jimin says.

"That I'll do but I want to talk to you about something." Jungkook gets a little hesitant. Jimin frowns, he grabs Jungkook's wrist and makes him sit beside him. Taehyung smiles because he knows what Jungkook wants to talk about.

"Tell me, and stop being so nervous and hesitant even if we stayed apart for soo many years, you are still my kookie and I am your Minie, tell me everything just like my little kookie used to!" Jimin ruffles his hair, Jungkook smiles shyly. He missed his brother.

"Go on little Kookie--" Taehyung teasingly murmurs. Jungkook tries to grab him again but Taehyung squeals and gets away.

"Meet me briefly in the room, I'll teach you a lesson!" Jungkook grins.

"Gladly!" Taehyung confidently replies blowing him a pouty kiss.

"I'll pretend that I am not sitting in the middle of the both of you." Jimin comments.

"That be great! But let's hear what little Kookie has to say!" Taehyung giggles. Jimin hits him on his arm, shaking his head. Jungkook prepares himself.

"Hyung, I want you to take the crown--"

"Jungkook--"

"Hear him out, Chim!" Taehyung says. Jungkook smiles at him, Jimin nods.

"Hyung, you know that I was never interested in ruling and being a king, it was all because of you as I wanted to make your dream come true of a new Pangjin. The crown belongs to you, you had a lot of plannings and I want you to take what's yours, and the-the crown is yours!" Jungkook finishes, all worked up.
Jimin softly smiles. Taehyung wants to grab Jungkook and just kiss the hell out of him. He feels so lucky to have an unpretentious, humble lover.

Jimin was smiling because he has answers to everything Jungkook said.

"I agree that Pangjin was my dream, I agree I had plans for ruling it, but I disagree that the crown belongs to me. It rightly belongs to you Jungkook, I know it was my dream but I ran away from it. Y-you stayed, you fight, and you won! You made my dream as yours, my plans as yours. You corrected everything-- and I think there's no one else who'll be as competent as you are, you'll take care of the crown, I trust you!" Jimin states, placing his hand on top of Jungkook's.