39

HII!

.........

They both woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside the window and immediately met each other's eyes and since then they are in daze.

Both of their hands are sore and felt heavy, but they don't care. And they don't know for how long they are looking at each other, their eyes seems stuck in the magic of the other's gaze.

After eating the dessert Jungkook put away the plates and went to the washroom to wash his hands but when he came back he found Taehyung sleeping his head placed on his arm on the table. Jungkook felt his heart could burst out of his chest at the softness of the moment. He sat beside him on the other chair and just like Taehyung puts his head on his arm and keeps looking at the beauty in front of him, he didn't know when he fall asleep.

Taehyung giggles and that seem to bring them out of the heaven they were in.

Jungkook softly smiles raising his eyebrows asking why Taehyung giggled suddenly.

"Why are we like this?" he asks and gets off from his hand that seem to got stiff, the blood rushing . The prince was same.

"I don't know, y-you slept like that and I laid in front of you, that's it." the prince softly says.

"I was tired." he sleepily says.  Jungkook's side of eyes crinckles and his smile widens.

"Happy new year." the prince says.
"Oh! Yeah, it's new year, happy new year!" suddenly Taehyung got a boost of energy.

"I am soo excited to see all the decorated Pangjin!"

"Are you going to attend the events at the market?" Jungkook asks and Taehyung nods his head.

"I always do."

"I want to go too but--" he stops and looks at Taehyung who frowns.

"I'd be there umm.. till gift distributions then I'll be off." Taehyung says excitedly.

"And why are you sulky. You'll be attending it with the princess." he continues with a salty tone. Jungkook rolls his eyes at that.

"You know I don't want to go with her." Jungkook states.

"You don't have a choice." Taehyung shrugs. Gets up to go out of the room. Jungkook huffs.

"Who are you going with?" he stops when the prince asks.

"Yeonjun, Soobin, Chim, and Sehun hyung." he says and the last name alarms the prince, he gets up opens his mouth to say something but nothing came out.

Sehun and Taehyung together--a big no!

"I'll bring your breakfast after I'll freshen up." Taehyung says  the prince nods mind still stuck at Taehyung's previous sentence.

......

There was a long queue of people, everyone had that happy smile on their faces--new year is one such occassion when they receive presents from their king. It's a cheerful and a pleasant day. Queen Hana alongside the king was happily distributing the presents, receiving congratulatory wishes for finding a perfect partner for the future king.

The prince was just beside them attending another queue, the princess beside him and Taehyung behind them handing them the presents and Jungkook was not liking how everyone is congratulating him and the princess. The prince was surprized because every little kids was waving to him and then behind him -- to Taehyung and giggling so excitedly, he turned and saw Taehyung who had that adorable smile and he looks cute, making cute faces at them-- that's what attracting the kids. Queen Hana gestures the princess and she goes to her.