36

HII!

.......

Strange how Jungkook fell in love with Taehyung in just four months-- when he thought he would never be able to feel something for someone. And was just finding ways to reject marriage proposals and stay single, in his own world for his whole life, with just a single purpose-- to rule the kingdom righteously. But now he feels that Taehyung is someone who will light up his boring future and he wants only Taehyung beside him--no one else. The idea of future with Taehyung sounds happy and exciting.

Jungkook is very well aware that he can't have Taehyung that easily. The first thing he is scared of is--- Does Taehyung feel the same? And maybe this is the only concern he has. Other concerns regarding their relationship-- he is ready to face them but again -- Is Taehyung ready to face it with him?

What if Taehyung doesn't feel the same for him? It breaks Jungkook's heart to think about it. But he have to face it sooner or later, and Jungkook isn't some coward. He'll tell Taehyung about how he feels rest is up to Taehyung. Jungkook will respect whatever Taehyung would say. He is trying to stay positive-- he saw the same glint in Taehyung's eyes, the same glow as he have for him. And Jungkook is sure that-- even if Taehyung isn't in as much as deep as he is, at least Taehyung likes him-- he saw it in Taehyung's eyes, in his actions. Taehyung cares.

Right now, Jungkook is in the room adjacent to his, the same room in which Taehyung stumbled upon.

Jungkook uncovers the big sheets covering the painting on the wall, it was soo big hanging on the middle of the wall, looks soo majestic, faded yet fresh looking colours used to make it giving it an aesthetic look.
The prince looks at the magnificent painting on the wall and an adoring smile instantly covers his face, his eyes shine looking at the person in it, hands folded back. The whole room is dimly lit and the painting is shining under the yellow light of the lamps.

"I don't know if I'd be openly pouring my feeling in front of you if you were still here." he starts in a whisper.

The person in the painting looks graceful, delicate -- sitting on a royal chair, the maroon fit is scattered all over the floor.  Placing the chin on the hand, delicate fingers touching the cheeks. Eyes were sharp with a soft glow in them. The person in the painting looks soo fragile.

"I don't know what kind of relationship we could have had."

"But larger part of me screams at me that, we-we could have been the closest of all." he breathes in and smiles softly at the person in the painting. But then he feels his knees shaking and throat getting heavy, he gulps.

"You used to tell me that I am your world--" Jungkook kneels in front of the painting, inhales shakily.

"That you would never leave me-- I was soo young and just said that 'you are my world too' and asked for a pinky promise--" he chuckles, eyes brimming with tears.

"And you promised me, promised not to leave me--ever, but you broke your promise, you-you left, you left the world." Jungkook sniffles, looks away from the painting and slowly got up, again looks at the painting.

"Why do I always cry when I come in this room? -- Maybe because I miss you soo much every single day." he chuckles, and don't let his tears fall, wipes his eyes.

"But I won't cry today. I am here to tell you something that is going to affect my life and might even change it. I wanted you to be the first person to know that I-I am in love-- I don't know what he'll say and honsetly I am scared, soo scared. But I decided to tell him soon."  he smiles. The prince keeps looking at the painting extends his hand touches it.