7

HI!

......

Climbing over the wall swiftly, the person in an emerald green cloak  walks towards the busy market in the night. The shops will close in an hour or two, it was noisy,  people are buying groceries, bargaining, laughing while eating, drinking at the food shops.
The man in the cloak squeezes himself into the crowd, just observing people. He then makes his way towards one of his regular spot, the city diner, where people in groups gossip about everything. Where he just orders a drink or tea and sips it slowly, listening to them, and chuckling at how invested they are in their talks. He sits at the table in the corner.
He did the same today. He saw two drunkards throwing profanities at each other, grabbing each others collars, a man, one of the worker or the owner of the diner maybe, trying to drag them out of the hall. But one of the drankard holds the man by his collar instead. He was about to throw a punch at the man, but a boy appears at the exact moment and pushes the drunkard away from the man.

"Are you okay Appa!?"  he says with his eyes widened, his father was about to receive a punch, he got scared and the other workers throw the drankards out of the diner.

"I am fine, Taehyungie." his father chuckles.
Taehyung frowns.
"Don't worry son, it is a normal happening at the night"

"He was about to punch you, how dare he." Taehyung speaks in an angry pout.
His father chuckles again. The people around them already scattered and continued whatever they were doing.

"Don't get worked up Taehyungie."

"How could I not." Taehyung folds his hands and the pout is still there.

A beautiful lady appears from behind and suddenly Taehyung's expression softens and he excitedly hugs her.

"Ohh! My Taehyungie omma missed you." she kisses his forehead breaking the hug.

"Taehyungie missed you too omma!"
He speaks cutely, looking like a little kid in front of his parents.
"You had dinner?" his mother asks and he shakes his head, his naturally permed hair bouncing.

"Just take a seat there, we'll eat together." she says and Taehyung nods his head happily.
In no time his father and mother sets dinner and the trio dig in happily. It was already closing time and the diner is less crowded now.

The trio is sitting on a table just beside the man in the emerald green cloak. The man saw everything from the moment Taehyung entered and still watching how he is soo happily eating with his family, talking about his day.

"It is because of Seokjin hyung omma!" He replies when his mother says that it is good Taehyung is allowed to leave the palace after dinner. She is always worried, as the servant quarters gets a bit cold during winters.

"It's a relief, our Taehyungie can eat with us and can spend the nights at home." Taehyung giggles when his father feeds him with his own chopsticks.
They talk about random things.

"I miss Yeonjunie." Taehyungs says and saddens.

The man in the cloak pays to the person who picks up the tray in front of him but still remains at his seat, watching the family.

"We'll call him back, just finish your dinner first." he nods sadly and finishes his food.

They exits the diner, bidding a good night to the diner owner. The man in the cloak follows them, he sees the women buying strawberries for his son. And Taehyung giggling at that.
The strange man hides behind a shop when Taehyung looks in his direction.
Taehyung shrugs and holds the bag of strawberries. They walk further and again stops at a shop buying some bread. Taehyung's eyes falls on a mirror in front of him and he sees the strange man's reflection looking at him. His heartbeat quickens, he tries to calm himself, no one can hurt him, he is with his parents.