8

HI

........

The prince was furious when Jongin gave him the news of the new gossip about him in and around the palace.

Jongin said he is overreacting, but Jungkook was infuriated.

"Who would do that?
Jungkook didn't answered that.

"Send Taehyung to me."
The guard frowned, he wanted to question the prince but choose not to as the prince looked agitated. He exited the library and made his way towards the royal kitchen.

Taehyung was happily helping Jin, in making different star shaped cookies, giggling and palying around when the head chef's son, Soobin joined him.
Jongin informed Taehyung that the prince asked for him.
Taehyung dusted the flour off his clothes and washed his hands and went to the library where the prince is waiting for him.
Maybe he would suggest me a new book.
Taehyung thought and walked through the corridor.

He pushed open the door of the huge library and found the prince standing in the centre, his back at him, hands folded behind, clasping the wrist.
He turned around when Taehyung call him.

"Young prince you called for me."
Taehyung asks in his cheerful voice.

He stared at Taehyung with an intensity, furious.
It scared Taehyung.
"y-young prince."
Jungkook walks towards him furiously and grabs Taehyung by his arms.

"Who told you to go around and blabber things about me huh!"
Jungkook spats and Taehyung breaths heavily. The prince shakes him by his arms, his hold too tight.

"Pr-prince I--"

"Just shut your mouth up!" The prince shuts him.

"Just because I got a little friendly with you, you got guts to say whatever you want."

"I-I don't--"

"I told you to fucking shut up-" the prince isn't shouting but his low angry voice is scaring Taehyung, he have no idea about what he did.

"I didn't kick you out because I was just saving myself from another headache of dealing everyday with a new server and you took my linency for granted."
The prince whispered too low, he was shaking Taehyung by his arms on his each sentence, the hold started to hurt Taehyung, surely leaving bruises.

Taehyung whimpered his eyes well up with tears. He bring his hand to Jungkook's and tries to release himself from the tight grip.

"It- it hurts please." he whimpers lowly in pain. And still unaware of the unkown accusations thrown on himself.
Jungkook's grip loosens a little when he saw the hurt on Taehyung's face.

"Who told you to spread a gossip about me being a fucking fine prince with a good temper--"

"that I do not throw a tantrum, -" the prince laughs sarcastically angry. Tightens his grip again.

"-that my ex-servers spread rumours about my bad temper, will show you how fucking bad I am now."

Taehyung's tears falls, he started crying.

"Pr-prince I-I didn't--" he was cut off again when the prince jerks him away leaving his arm.

"Don't show me your face out of my sight now!!" the prince growls.
Taehyung holds his arm rubbing on it, and wipes his tears with the back of his hand. Bows respectfuly and leaves.
He don't know who did it, all he know is the prince hates him for what he didn't do.
Jungkook sighs deeply, running his hand in his hair. He lost his temper after such a long time, he never loses his temper, always had a control on himself. But what just happened, he didn't have to go this much harsh on him.