52

HII

.......

Princess Joohyun can clearly see why Jungkook fell in love with the boy. She is astonished by the dazzling beauty of him, he looks soo innocent and simply beautiful.

He greets her in a softest voice, she smiles at him greeting him back.
Taehyung refused to meet Jungkook's eyes whose eyes are set on him. He settles the tray on the table and begins pouring the tea in the mugs.

Princess Joohyun gets up and sits beside Jungkook, holds his arm and rests her head on his shoulder. Jungkook is shocked and stiffens.

"Thank you for agreeing for the engagement, Jungkook, I can't wait to be with you everyday once we are married." She dramatically says and Jungkook looks at her, eyes going wide in surprize, she just winks at him.

"Aren't you excited?" She asks and Jungkook curses under his breath. She pinches him.

"Ah! Yeah! I am -- of course excited, Joohyun-shii." Jungkook says but his eyes were on Taehyung, who's hands are shaking, while he stared at the tea.

"Drop the honorifics, Jungkook we are going to get married." She says and hugs him by his side. Jungkook is frozen, he is not used to anyone hugging him or touching him like that, except Taehyung of course.

On the other hand, Taehyung wants to run away quickly from the room. It's just too much for him to take, he just hopes no one talks to him because he don't think he will be able to speak a word.

"We look good together, right?" She asks excitedly to Taehyung. Taehyung nods a little.

"Oh co'mon at least say something." She pouts at him.

"Y-you do look good together, dear princess." he replies trying to smile. Jungkook felt heartless doing that to him, but Joohyun isn't letting him get away from her. Taehyung quickly bows and leaves, he can't stay there his eyes are betraying him.

Jungkook was about to run behind him but she stops him.

"Don't!"

"But this is what he wants, if I give up he'll just cry in the corner, he won't do anything." Jungkook says.

"Let him understand some things too Jungkook. I assure you, he'll come back to you once he'll feel that you will be taken away from him." She tries to make a point, Jungkook is dying to be with him right now.

"Okay." He sighs runs his hand in his hair, pushing them back. She smiles.

"Now that I think about your plan, I guess I don't like it." She makes a face.

"Then what do you want me to do, get engaged to you?" He frustratingly says, she shakes her head.

"I have a better plan." She says, pats on his shoulder and leaves his room, leaving him confused.

.......

Taehyung keeps crying in his room.

Seokjin knocked on his door saying he'll be needed to serve lunch to the royals. Taehyung replied a yes and Seokjin waited for a while outside his door but Taehyung didn't come out, he don't want to face anyone right now. So, Seokjin left, once he heard him go away he gets up, settles his clothes, his hair and puts on a smile on his face but it didn't reach his eyes, he looks away from the mirror. Finally, gathers his strength and leaves his room.

Jungkook was a perfect gentleman on the table, Joohyun seated beside him. He didn't spare Taehyung a glance the whole time he served. He was talking, laughing genuinely with her. And when Taehyung was going back and forth between the hall and kitchen, he was hearing every servant and guard talking about the prince and the princess, how perfect they are together etc.