53

HII!

........

"We apologize once again, his majesty."
King Hong was bowing in apology to Jungkook's father. 

"We can't do anything if she don't want to marry my son, it's more about their future. Please don't apologize." King Jungsoo says.

"If only my daughter told me soon--"

"It's okay his majesty, at least she gathered the courage to tell us." Queen Hana states, Joohyun's father was glaring at her and Joohyun knows she have to face him once she'll be back to her kingdom.

Prince Jungkook looks at her and she looks scared. She helped him get out of the mess, taking everything upon herself, saying she don't like Jungkook as a life partner and said they are just good friends, and that they mutually decided not to marry and now she is surrounded by the anger of her father.

Jungkook clears his throat gaining everyone's attention.

"Do you have something to say?" His father asks.

"Yes, I do actually." He says, his father nods.

"The time we've spent together sure made us good friends and I don't know if I'll see her anytime soon. So, I request his majesty to let her spend some time in Pangjin, she said she likes it here, she can stay for few months to decide what she actually wants to do in her life." He suggests, more like requests.

"I-I think that's a good thing, prince Jungkook." Joohyun's mother speaks, she just wants to save her daughter from the burning wrath of her father. He'll for sure marry her off to someone very soon, and just get rid of her.

Princess Joohyun closes her eyes, she's never been soo greatful to someone.

"What do you say, Joohyun?" Her father asked with a look challenging her to dare to stay here. She knows this is her chance to save herself, she would be a biggest fool if she returns to her kingdom with her ruthless father.

She bows to Jungkook's parents and then looks at Jungkook.

"Thank you prince Jungkook, I am really greatful for your understanding, and as a friend I can't deny your request, I'd love to stay back." She says a genuine and calm smile on her face.

"That's it, we'll arrange a different carriage for dropping you to the valley house, that will be peaceful and comfortable to you." Queen Hana says, she likes her but she can't force her to marry her son. And she can clearly see the ministration going on between her mother and herself, they both were scared but Jungkook's suggestion brought a smile on both of their faces.

"Thank you her highness, I hope my daughter will have a pleasant stay in Pangjin." Her mother says, bowing respectfully.

The King clears his throat says a fake thank you and soon the queen and the king leaves, leaving Princess Joohyun with her guards.

She gave Jungkook a thankful bow, before stepping into a carriage. Jungkook  asked Jongin to drop her off safely.

Taehyung had a smile on his face the whole time standing behind Jungkook, he felt soo lucky to have fallen for Jungkook. Jungkook always surprize him with his mature mannerism, such soft-hearted, thoughtful person, he's ever seen. And he's all his now, Taehyung is falling deeper and deeper for him.

Also, he feels bad that he never got a chance to thank Princess Joohyun, if not for her, Taehyung don't know what could have happened. Though, he knows Jungkook wouldn't have married her but it could have created a chaos, as Jungkook have already rejected many proposals.

...............

Princess Joohyun had a smile on her face, standing in the balcony of the valley house. The whole Pangjin is in front of her, it looked beautiful. The beautiful bands of different colours of the flower field looks breathtaking. She inhales the fresh air, opens her arms and feels the calmness in the fresh air. She was enjoying the view when she heard someone clearing his throat to gain her attention. She turns around and finds Jungkook's personal guard.