60

HII!

Double update 😉

Warning: Little mention of violence
.......

For Yoongi, Jimin is a dream, a very beautiful yet far dream and how much he want it to be real, it can neither be turned into a reality nor he can reach it. He is a servant of a royal, he is expected to serve him and not fall for him.

.
.

"It went on for few months, we used to meet in hiding. But, I couldn't take it anymore when father started accepting proposals for my marriage, and I wasn't ashamed to fall for a boy, I told father that I am in love with a boy and that I won't marry a princess." Jimin says. Jungkook smiles, his hyung was really brave.

"W-what did he say?" Jungkook asks, nervousness seeping through his body. He knows it must have ended badly.

"Slapped me." Jimin says, expressions void. Jungkook gasps in shock.

"Keep slapping me until mother stopped him."

"Keep asking who is the boy, but I didn't say anything, I was scared for him."

"Hyung--" Jungkook breathily says.

"He confined me in my room for a week and that week was the deadliest time of my life, I saw the monster in the person I respected soo much." Jimin grits his teeths.

He braces himself before uttering his next sentences.

"He abducted few couples from the kingdom, killed them in front of me, beheaded them ruthlessly. Told me he'd do the same to the boy I love, ordered me to forget about such thoughts, said it's a disease that ruined my mind. Then presented two choices before me, choose the crown or the boy, and I knew it wasn't a choice. The moment he know who he was, he would have killed him. Also, told me that he'll send me to the highest priest to treat the disease that tainted my mind and make me fit to handle the crown." Jimin isn't crying, he hold a hidden rage. Jungkook knew his father isn't a saint, but he never thought he is brutal, soo brutal.

"Kingdom's reputation is everything for him and according to him I'd taint it if I ever say that I like boys. He said I am the future king, and I shouldn't have attachments like that, said I have to make many sacrifices." Jimin chuckles sadly.

"I was confined in that room with the dead bodies, I keep throwing up, soo scared, shaking, sitting in a corner surrounded by the smell. I-it was soo traumatizing. But, father's purpose was to teach me that I should just focus on the crown like a puppet under him, and do whatever he say." Jimin's hands were shaking reciting the traumatic incident. Jungkook wraps his arm around his shoulder pulling him in a side hug.

"I heard you crying, I tried to get out of the chains, I tried to scream, shout but my mouth was gagged. He let mother inside the room but just for few minutes, I couldn't see her properly, she was crying, trying to reach me."

"I was worried about Yoongi and Namjoon hyung, because I knew they must be petrified, and worried for me too. And then-- It was a night before I was declared dead---"

Jimin stops, looks at Jungkook, a little guiltily.

"Yoongi and Namjoon hyung somehow got in that room, freed me from the chains and by then I decided what I am going to do, and they tried to convince me against it but the scene, the brutality of father was evident in front of them, so, they both agreed. I decided to run away from the palace, from the crown, f-from you. I-I became selfish I chose love--" Jimin stutters, shakily says, Jungkook shakes his head.

"No! Hyung, It isn't selfish--"

"I became a coward, I ran away--"

"You chose love and I think it's the bravest thing you did." Jungkook assures, smiles at him.