54

HII!

[M]
......

"J-Jungkook!" Taehyung was sweating profusely, moaning Jungkook's name, fisting his locks, who's on top of him.

"Yes, there-- F-feels good." Taehyung stutters, pleasure seeping through his whole body.

And Jungkook is complying to everything Taehyung is saying.

"Soo beautiful, my queen." Jungkook says breathing heavily, thrusting harder. Taehyung was a moaning mess, he grabs Jungkook's hair tightly and brings him in a kiss. Jungkook's hands were all over Taehyung's body.

Taehyung feels his body on fire under Jungkook's touch. Jungkook slows down and Taehyung whines, Jungkook gets the signal and drags his hips faster in an unstoppable rythm. Taehyung feels the stretch that burns but the pleasure is all worth it, it leaves Taehyung on cloud nine.

Jungkook leaves soo many kisses on his exposed chest, marking every inch of his skin and Taehyung never felt soo good, ever.

"Let it out!" Jungkook pants, his thrusts never stopping. Taehyung smiles and is about to touch Jungkook's face but before he could do anything---

"Shit!" Taehyung woke up, panting heavily. He looks around the room, it's Jungkook's room. He looks at the clock it's lunch time. He's been sleeping since morning. He runs his hand in his hair and then buries his face in his hand. He feels soo hot, his face soo warm and he knows it's all red.

I didn't just had a racy dream with J-Jungkook!

The room and the bed has Jungkook's scent all over, and it isn't helping him much. Infact, he gets oddly excited, but nervous and embarrassed too.

He quickly gets up from the bed when he hears someone opening the door. And his heart races and he thinks it might explode when he sees Jungkook entering the room, looking at him with that loving smile. Taehyung don't know how to react. He is soo flustered and embarrassed.

"Slept well?" Jungkook asks stands into Taehyung's vicinity. And Taehyung nods a little, gets his eyes away from Jungkook's face as his mind is betraying him, he can only see Jungkook's contorted, groaning face when he was thrusting into him in his dream.

And Taehyung closes his eyes, when Jungkook touches his face, leans into the touch.

"Are you alright?" He worriedly asks, frowning as Taehyung is soo silent his face is soo hot and red.

"I-I am good." Taehyung speaks in his lowest voice.

"Taehyung." Jungkook now cups his face and makes him look at him. And one look leaves Taehyung needy and full of desire.

Oh God! Why I am soo horny right now?

"You can tell me, if there's something bothering you, hmm?" Jungkook softly says.

Taehyung could never say what's going on in his mind, he might just drown in embarrassment if he does that.

"It-its nothing, I-I just--" Taehyung stops, looks at Jungkook. Jungkook looks at him curiously, confused.

"Hmm, tell me?" Jungkook encourages.

"I-can I mean, can-I get a k-kiss?" Taehyung says, shyness coats his words. And Jungkook chuckles.

"Is this why my queen is being soo shy?" Jungkook says in the sweetest of his voice . Taehyung bites his lips, hits a little at his chest and wriggles out of his hold. But Jungkook pulls him back, holding him securely, arms around his waist.

"You can get something more than a kiss, just tell me when you are ready." Jungkook whispers voice seductive, nuzzling Taehyung behind his ear and Taehyung's desires seems to get stirred at the action.