59

HII

....

The door opens and Jungkook's eyes were set on Taehyung but he diverts his gaze to the person who opened the door and now --- he can't look away or anywhere but to the person in front of him.

"H-Hyung." Jungkook mumbles voice soo small as if he's dreaming of the person in front of him. Jimin's cheeks are wet since he was already crying. He nods smiling through his tears.

Taehyung places his hand on Jungkook's shoulder, pats and Jungkook diverts his eyes to him, Taehyung nods, smiles widely and Jungkook now believes that it's real.

Jungkook closes his eyes tightly but the tears still squeezes out of them. A choked sob leaves his mouth and that's all it takes for Jimin to hold his hand and bring him in his embrace.

"My little Kookie." Jimin's voice breaks, but his hold on Jungkook is soo tight, Jungkook stands there doing nothing.

"Oh! My little Kookie." Jimin repeats again and Jungkook slowly extends his hands and wraps them around Jimin's small figure.

"Minie hyung." Jungkook says starts crying with his brother.

Taehyung wipes his own tears, he was soo right, he did it.

"I-I know you are alive, I knew it!" Jungkook breaks the hug still holding him. He chuckles while crying, hugs his brother again.

"I knew I'll meet you someday, I knew it!" Jungkook speakes with his broken voice, he is soo happy and overwhelmed.

"You know how much I searched for you- I went out of my mind because you disappeared as if you never existed-" Jungkook breaks the hug, places his hand on his shoulders.

He leans and places his forehead on his shoulder, Jimin rubs his back in a hope to calm him. Soon, the frustrations, the emotions overpowers him.

"How could you do that, how could you do that to me, why? why?" Jungkook was begging, crying, frustrated. He holds him tighter by his shoulder shaking him. Jimin cups his face, his eyes blurry due to all the tears, still tries to calm Jungkook.

"Jungkookie--"

"How-How could you be so heartless, you don't care for me, you don't love me, were you always like that, did I falter somewhere to know the-the real you, you n-never loved me--" Jungkook don't know what he was saying and he is not letting Jimin say anything. It's like he is a ten year old Jungkook who is talking to is big brother.

"J-Jungkook, Y-you know that's not true, you know I always love--"

"NO! You don't, if you have, you have never left me like that- you- you are alive and you never once came to me-- how could you do that, how could you be so selfish, how could you do that to a little boy who knew nothing but to love and care for only you!" Jungkook was all tears, he was soo angry, soo upset. He don't know how to control himself.

"You were soo near me and I was searching for you everywhere, why didn't you show me yourself, hnn? I thought I'd be soo happy once I'll see you but why I feel like I am being lied to, being fooled or may be I was always a fool in your eyes!" Jungkook yells, but cries helplessly in the end. His pent up frustration is coming out in the form of unchosen words and tears.