42

HII!

.......

When we talk about life, people has different perspective on it. Some successfully finds the meaning of it and some never know what their life even meant. Jungkook calls himself a person who found the meaning of his life and that being devoting himself to Pangjin and its betterment.

His perspective has changed now, he still wants to devote himself for the sake of his people but he discovered something new about himself. Something that was missing and something that created a void in his heart, something that made him feel like he too have a life, he too has desires -- and that being-- someone-- to love --someone who loves him.

Taehyung gave him a hope, a spark that made him believe that  he can live a life too, he can think about himself too. Taehyung gave meaning to his life, a new meaning full of gold and glitters, a sparkly future.

Jungkook thought that if he truly dedicates himself to Pangjin then that would be his biggest win in life but that dull ache, a dark corner was always there. Taehyung lighted a spark in his dull and shut heart. The prince thinks he can have love too, its okay to gets a little selfish too and hope for a future with the beautiful boy he loves.

And most importantly,  if Taehyung denies to be with him, if he fails to make Taehyung his-- he don't want someone else. He will go on with the previous purpose of his life, though he knows that it will break him to the core. But that's how deep he fell for him, with no escape whatsoever. And he don't regret falling that deeply for him.

He waited two more days for Teahyung but it looks like Taehyung really want him to stay away from him. And this distance made Jungkook think that he made a mistake confessing to him, if they stayed friends at least he could see Taehyung, at least Taehyung would be in front of him, giggling, laughing, smiling.

"You have to go." the king says and Jungkook was still in the trail of his thoughts.

"Jungkook! Are you even in the meeting?" the king taps on the table and that brought Jungkook out of his thoughts. All ministers are there, including some of the royal guards. Namjoon brought Soobin to the meeting as well, he said he wanted to learn some politics, Namjoon denied at first but Soobin went to SeokJin and Namjoon had no choice but to bring him along.

"Ahh! Yes." he replies now bringing his attention to the meeting, straightens. All the time Jongin was speaking on his behalf but now the question is directly thrown on him.
Yoongi looks at him with no expression.

"Chois' aren't even trying to compromise, we shouldn't compromise at the first place the land is ours but still we agreed for the sake of peace and they are now--" their aged law minister says.  But Jungkook abruptly cuts him. He never does that but his attention is diverted.

"Border chief could handle it, right? Jungkook asks. The minister clears his throat, shares glance with others. The king shrugs.

"Border Chief Jung Hoseok sent a letter saying that the Chois' aren't ready to compromise." Namjoon says, bringing everyone's attention to himself.

"This is why I am saying you should go and try to convince him." the king says. Jungkook nods understanding.

"Chief also wrote that chois' made camps near the border, they are ready to even fight if we don't accept what they are suggesting." Namjoon says folding the letter.

The king laughs sarcastically.

"Have he gone nuts? Going against Jeons'." king Jungsoo says.

"No, dear majesty, I confirmed. He have support of the Lees'."  Chief commander Yoongi says.