3

HI!!

///////.....///////

The next morning Taehyung found the prince sitting near the window reading a book when he entered with the breakfast. The prince likes the window open, Taehyung noticed it remains open for the entire day.
Jungkook likes to fall asleep while reading, sitting on his comfortable chair in front of the window, while the gentle wind roams around the  room, making the beautiful golden curtains sway with its rythm. The prince likes the quiet, it urges him to spend more and more time with himself.

He put the tray on the table, this time not sitting on the floor he just stood there after setting the tray.

"Y-young Prince?"

"Yes?" Jungkook replied to the servant approaching the center table with a little smirk as the servant seems nervous, eyes boring into Taehyung's hesitant one.

Once Taehyung see him smirking, for a second he looses his balance because the Young Prince was looking straight in his eyes without blinking as he approaches.

"T-there will be guest, there will be guest coming for-at l-lunch."

"And?" he came further closer and crossed the servant and sits on the chair legs crossed. Taehyung lost his words.

"Her hi-highness ordered me to set your c-clothes and get-get you ready." Taehyung is scared because as Seokjin said the Prince doesn't like Someone doing his work. He's scared because he don't want to annoy the Prince and loose his job.

The prince shakes his head a little and mumbles something which Taehyung couldn't clearly decipher.

Before Jungkook open his mouth to say something, Taehyung beats him and speaks in one breath.

"I know you don't like someone doing the things you can do by yourself and it really annoys you, I just have to report all the things, I do for you to the queen, if you don't like me doing your work I will not do, I don't want to annoy you, please don't --"

"Calm down please and have a seat."
The prince says with a tint of irritation in his voice gesturing him to sit on the cahir in front of him and Taehyung panicks but hesitantly sits, eyes and hands on his lap fidgeting.

The prince took a deep breath calming himself and pours the Tea in two mugs.
Taehyung started tapping his foot on the floor nervously.

The prince passes the Tea to the servant and gestures him to drink while he picks his own and started sipping.

Taehyung's shaky hands reaches the Tea, he picks it up very slowly and stared sipping silently.

"Let's have a deal." it's when Jungkook said this, the servant stops fidgeting and looks at him.

"De-deal?"

"Yes." the prince replies putting down his mug, the servant following suit.

"What I am going to propose is very easy, it would be best in the interest of the both of us."
Taehyung nods, puzzled.

"What you have to do is just keep your mouth shut." Jungkook says moving back to his chair and folding his hands.
At this point the servant is still confused.

"I-I don't understand."

"Oh! Of course you won't."
Jungkook sighs and continues.

"We'll have a demo today then." he says and stood up, keeping his back straight and hands folded, he walks towards the window.
The servant's eyes follows him as he stood up too and walks behind him.
Confusion eating him up.