33

HII!

..........

It happened so sudden and quick Taehyung is unable to process anything. He was about to shout but a hand was being placed on his mouth. He is scared right now, so scared.

But the fear didn't last for another second, when he looks at the eyes of the person and smells the familiar woodsy cologne-- Prince Jungkook. He closes his eyes sighing in relief. He opens them again and the pair of eyes were watching him unwavered. Jungkook had an angry frown on his face. He slowly takes his hand away from Taehyung mouth and removes his scarf completely from his face. And Taehyung shivers at his expression-- the prince is looking soo angry.

"Who was he?" the prince asks voice soo low and raspy, his breath hitting Taehyung's lips. They were soo close no space between them, Taehyung was trapped between the prince's legs. The alley was already narrow. The prince's body was completely over him.

"W-who?" Taehyung mumbles lowly, getting nervous because of the intensity with which the prince is looking at him.

Jungkook snakes his arm around Taehyung's waist and pulls him more into himself. Taehyung gasps and places his hands on the prince's shoulders. The prince's voice and touch is soo possessive that Taehyung wants to just submit himself.

"You know who." he states voice getting deeper, their lips almost touching. Taehyung got chills.

"S-Sehun hyung, he-he used to buy strawberries from grandma's shop." Taehyung stutters, his heart  beating erratically.

"Is he close to you?" Jungkook says and their lips brushed against each other.
Taehyung don't want to get away from the hold, he wants to melt in his arms. He nods and their noses touches and lips brushes again.
Jungkook's frown gets deeper and eyes angrier.

"More than me?" the prince asks as he touches his cheek with Taehyung's and brings his lips near the corner of his mouth. Taehyung's breath hitched at the action his hold on the prince's shoulders getting tighter and his legs giving up.

The prince's grips on his waist gets tight. His other hand cups Taehyung's face, possessively. Taehyung leans into his palm. The prince is reducing him into a mess and he is letting him do it.

"Tell me." He whispers and Taehyung shakes his head. The prince smirks. He caresses his cheeks with his fingers and runs his thumb over his lower lip, eyes contact never breaking.

"Good." the prince says and is about to take his hand away from his face but Taehyung places his own hand over Jungkook's and don't let him.

Taehyung tilts his head up his lower lip between the prince's lips. Just a little move from anyone of them and their lips would touch. They need just a little courage-- Jungkook would gladly do it. But --

"I don't want you to blame it on the Makgeolli." the prince whispers, and Taehyung whines when their lips touch a little.

"Kiss me please." he desperately says and for a second the prince is taken back by his soo confident and needy request. Taehyung controlled himself a lot to not  think about the earlier kiss and behaved all cool in front of the prince but now that he is back in the prince's arms, the feeling came back to him. He so badly wanted the prince to kiss him.

"You are in the influence of the wine, Taehyung." the prince wants to make sure, he don't want Taehyung to call it a mistake again.

"I am not." Taehyung says and he is in his right mind, he know he is asking for it. And he is not blaming himself for being needy for the Prince's kiss because he is feeling soo secure and comfy in the prince's arms and his touches are so possessive yet gentle.