21

HII!

......

Taehyung lays beside Jimin but Jimin turns around not looking at Taehyung.

"Chim." Taehyung mumbles lowly.

"Don't talk to me." Jimin says.

"Jiminie please." Taehyung says in his baby voice.

"It late Taehyung, just sleep." Taehyung pouts, he knows Jimin is not in the mood to talk right now. So, Taehyung backhugs him, clinges on his arm and sleeps.

Taehyung didn't get a chance to talk to Jimin in the morning as he has to rush to the palace and Jimin was still sleeping.

"Good morning, Young Prince."  Taehyung greets as he enters in the room with the breakfast. He is surprized to see the prince still sleeping, he usually wakes up very early.

"Its Jungkook. And good morning."
Taehyung giggles hearing his raspy voice and how he corrected him the first thing in the morning.

"Its workplace." he replies.

"Its just us." the prince retorts.

"I don't want to make it a habit or I may speak it casually around everyone." Taehyung says. Jungkook settles his hair by running his hands in them. It's a rare sight, the prince is always fresh and readied every morning but today-- he is just in his nightwears and hair unkempt. Though, he slept late but for those few hours, he did fall asleep, the outing made him happily- tired :) and he slept like a baby, with zero care of the world.

"You are stubborn." Jungkook says.

"So are you." Taehyung funnily replies. The prince lets out a throaty chuckle and shakes his head. Taehyung sheepishly smiles. Jungkook likes it that Taehyung is getting comfortable around him.

"I'll be out in fifteen." Jungkook says with a smirk as he walks towards the bathroom. Taehyung nods, his hair bouncing.

Taehyung sets the breakfast and just as Jungkook come out of the bathroom, they hear a knock on the door. Taehyung opens it and there stood Jongin. He greets Taehyung and enters. He had roses with him.

"Oh! Hyung, morning."

"Morning Jungkook, here, your weekly dose of roses." he gives the bunch to Jungkook, who accepts it with a genuine smile, smelling the roses.
Taehyung smiles at the both of them and he now realizes that it's Jongin who delivers them to the prince. He keeps seeing those roses every week in his room.

"Thank you soo much hyung." Jungkook says.

"It's good to see you all smiley after almost four days. Have your breakfast and come to the practice ground." Jongin says as he ruffles the prince's wet hair.
Jungkook chuckles and nods.

The guard leaves but not before giving Taehyung a compliment.

"Bye pretty." he says and Taehyung giggles. The prince rolls his eyes.

Jungkook very lovingly puts the roses in the vase.

"Do you know the field of those roses?" Taehyung asks once the prince settles and starts eating his breakfast.

"Yeah, its behind the palace."
Taehyung nods.

"Why did you ask?"

"They are Chim's favourite and he is mad at me, I want to make up with him but recently the garden from which I pick those is trimmed and I need them today." Taehyung rants sadly.

"Don't worry I'll help you pick them from the field." the prince says.

"Really?" Taehyung asks excitedly.