75

HI!

Double update ;)
.......

With that disgusting smirk and lusty eyes, JaeJoong walks towards Taehyung.

The chains jangle when Jungkook keeps growling and trying to get out of them. His eyebrows draw together and eyes set on JaeJoong with a murderous glint in them.

"I had him the whole time but didn't know he's the one!" He chortles.

"Would have savored him already if only I knew!" He whispers making Taehyung pry away from the hand he was extending towards him.

The moment JaeJoong's holds Taehyung wrist, Jungkook loses it.

"Argggghh!" Jungkook growls, the four guards holding him fall right in front of him with just a single pull of the chains. Everyone steps back in terror and intimidation, Jungkook's eyes held fire in them, the vein on the head popping out. He forgets about all his humanness and charges towards JaeJoong, killing every guard that held him back.

It all happened in a split second Namjoon, Yoongi, Sehun, Soobin, Jongin, Eunwoo, Joohyun, and, the Jeon guards went on a killing spree, swords clatter against each other and bodies filled the ground.

Jungkook's aim was JaeJoong, who was trying to escape and take Taehyung with him but Taehyung wasn't complying continuously hitting him with all his strength. JaeJoong slapped across his face. Taehyung fought back kneed him on the stomach. JaeJoong groans in pain and swung his hand up to hit him again but before he could do so he was being held by his hair and thrown face-first on the ground by none other than Jungkook. The prince holds him by his collar and lands a few punches under his jaw.

Namjoon and Yoongi share a glance they can't fight them, they are too many. But just then a loud howl was heard and Jeon guards entered the main gate led by border chief Hoseok. All of them get a surge of confidence and they fight back stronger.

Jiwon gets free in all the ruckus and her target was Taehyung who's just behind Jungkook with no weapons in his hand, shaking, gasping for breath. Jiwon grabs the arrow and points at him, she smirks and released the arrow.

"Taehyung!!" It's Sehun who shouts and pulls Taehyung to the side but still, the arrow managed to scrape Taehyung's arm and Jungkook then looks at him.

He struck JaeJoong on his face who goes unconscious. JaeJoong is a coward and a weakling, who always hid behind someone, he can't even fight to save himself.

"Tae!" Jungkook is immediately by his side. It was just a scratch but Taehyung is not able to keep up with everything that is going around him. His breath was laboring.

Joohyun has already caught Jiwon smacking her right on her face.

"Jungkook watch out!" Namjoon shouts. JaeJoong was already on his foot charging at Jungkook with the sword. Jungkook in a reflex picks his sword and blocked the attack.

They are both all bloodied but only one of them will win this fight. JaeJoong's sword aims at Jungkook's neck but he dodges it and cuts him on his calf, JaeJoong loses his balance but charges again leaving a deep cut on Jungkook's other arm. Jungkook groans in a pain but storms strongly at him, JaeJoong defends yet out of energy. Jungkook is the same, blood's dripping from both of his arms and various other injuries, his eyes are barely open, he's losing a lot of blood, Jungkook loses his composure and stumbles.

JaeJoong attacks taking the opportunity. Taehyung's eyes were on both of them, he tries to get up to somehow stop JaeJoong but falls on the ground his eyes get blurry, he can see JaeJoong approaching Jungkook with full strength, he's going to stab Jungkook, everything blurs and Taehyung's hand stay in the air trying to reach him but he can't.