80 [M]

HII!

Credit on pics~
.......

Pangjin was decorated with wedding bells, beautiful, bright lights, and lamps. The loud laughter, giggles, and sounds of happiness filled the area. The palace was decorated magnificently. Everyone was in awe at the decorations.

Taehyung cried when Jungkook took the vows, and Taehyung was soo nervous before his turn, the prince hugged him and calmed him. The kiss they shared was delightful and made them forget that they are surrounded by people, they got lost in each other just like they always do. They danced in the middle of the dance floor, the whole Pangjin was watching them but for them, only the two of them exists in this new world where they claimed each other with every ritual and every vow.

The queen asked Jimin to marry once again in front of everyone but both Yoongi and Jimin denied it saying they won't be able to contain all the attention on them

After the dance, the tradition of the Coronation of the prince was performed as he is married now. Taehyung was beside him doing all the rituals of the queen. The queen settled the crowns on Jungkook and Taehyung, there exists no such title as a king or queen just both of them as the rulers of Pangjin.

The most memorable and new thing the people heard from their new ruler was remarkable, they howled in his praises.

"Pangjin would no longer follow the rule of succession. There is no requirement for an heir. Anyone can be a ruler if the person swears that they will rule the kingdom dutifully, rightfully keeping people's happiness their priority. Our people will themselves choose the most eligible and competent person for the crown." These were King Jungkook's words.

Another significant moment of the ceremony was, Taehyung and Jungkook revealed Jeon Mi Sun and officially adopted her in front of everyone.

Mi Sun cried burying her face in Jungkook's neck when she saw too many people she refused to come out of her hiding place. It got difficult to handle her at a point when she refused to go to anyone just Taehyung and Jungkook. Taehyung very carefully introduced her to the ex-queen and Jeon Hana can't contain her happiness when the baby girl extended her small hands to her and she carried her. She seems a bit comfortable with her grandmother. They both had to put her to sleep before joining the celebrations again.

Taehyung cried once again when his mother and father proudly kissed their foreheads and congratulated them.

Anyone can tell Jongin and Joohyun has something going on between them, just the two of them are being shy to accept it. Jungkook has gifted the valley house to princess Joohyun, teased that this house will be hers and Jongin's in the future that only had the both of them flustered.

The other royals were not invited, the queen wanted to keep the celebrations limited to just their kingdom. She'll throw a party later with the royals.