31

HII!

......

Three days since they kissed and no one is mentioning it. They are acting like nothing has happened.

The sparks with every little touch, accidental bumps have increased ever since they kissed. But they kept it to themselves. Never let the other know. Taehyung is acting so chill. While the prince can't do so, after every touch he is sometimes frozen or flustered or loses his words or keeps looking at Taehyung, Taehyung has to bring him back to the reality by snapping finger infront of him.

Today the prince has a lot of work with the ministers and Taehyung was not needed. So, he went home.

He thought of spending the rest of the day sleeping and go back at the palace at dinner time. He was about to get inside his fluffy blanket when the door to his room opened with a loud thud. It was Jimin chasing Yeonjun.

"You brat! Wait till I catch you."

"Hyungie save me!" Yeonjun jumps on Taehyung's bed and hide behind him. Taehyung cages him, saving from Jimin.

"Get aside Tae, I'll beat his ass." Jimin had a stick in his hand.

"Would anyone tell me what happened?" Taehyung is confused.

"He did something he shouldn't have done. Let me just smack him I have to go somewhere urgent!!"

"You go Chimm! I'll ask him and smack him on your behalf." Taehyung says still caging Yeonjun securly.

"Please do it and if you won't I'll smack you both!!" Jimin says, glaring at Yeonjun. Yeonjun sticks his tongue out. Jimin leaves the room.

"What did you do?" Taehyung asks. Yeonjun excitedly smiles, then his expression turned to a blush.

"I won the bet we both made three years ago." he funnily says. Taehyung frowns.

"What bet?"

"Ohh hyungg! The bet that whoever had their first kiss first would be the winner and the loser would receive ten finger flick on the forehead." Taehyung's eyes widened.

First kiss.

"And you said you won, who do you kissed, Yeonjun?" Taehyung asked shocked, surprized. Yeonjun pinches his cheeks.

"You are so cute hyungie, get ready to get a flick." he flexes his arms and warms up his hands.

"I asked who do you kissed you brat?" Taehyung asks again, hitting him on his arm.

Yeonjun rubs his arm then shies away.

"You are just seventeen, that's why Jimin was angry." Taehyung smacks him again.

"Ahhh! Hyunggg!"

"What!!"

"No! Jimin hyung did it when he was sixteen, and I said him he is being a hypocrit. So, he wanted to smack me for splitting pure facts." Yeonjun says and Taehyung rolls his eyes.

"Was it Soobin?" Taehyung asks suddenly mood changing to half excited. Yeonjun looks away at the question with a blush.

"Woahh! You and Soobin kissed?" Taehyung jumps on the bed, Yeonjun laughs because this the reaction he was expecting from his brother.

"My baby Yeonjunie kissed!!" he get down and pecks Yeonjun all over his face. Yeonjun keeps laughing.

"Oh God! I can't believe." Taehyung finally calm down.

"He prepared a whole plan, it was soo perfect hyungie. And then he said he loves me." Yeonjun says and suddenly starts crying. Taehyung's hand flies to his mouth.