30

HII!

......

Taehyung slowly got up and opens the door. It was Seokjin.

"Taehyung I was looking for you--" he stops when he saw Taehyung, his eyes were red and face a little swollen. His clothes looked damp. He looked like he was crying. Seokjin opens the door completely and enters his room.

"Are you alright? Why are you wearing wet clothes?" Seokjin asks worriedly.

"I--"

"Were you crying?"

"No h-hyung, I pl-played a little in the rain and was soo tired."

"Tired? That you didn't even changed your clothes?" Seokjin scolds him.

"Get in some warm clothes right away." he orders. Taehyung nods and slowly walks towards the almirah. Seokjin wasn't convinced, he will ask him later.

"You don't seem fine Taehyung, get changed and sleep, Soobin will bring you dinner--"

"I am fine hyung-don't-don't send him, I'll come with you and help."
Seokjin looks at him still not convinced. Taehyung smiles at him but the smile didn't reach his eyes.

"Are you sure?" Taehyung nods again.

"Okay then get changed and come to the dinning hall, the prince will have dinner with his family today." Seokjin informs and leaves.

Taehyung is not ready to face him yet. He is relieved, at least for now he don't have to see the prince alone.

He get changed and is now sitting at the edge of the bed. Still contemplating.

If I make it awkward, then it will be awkward.
If I make it a big deal it will be a big deal.
I made a promise to Jimin and I know I am going to keep it.
It was nothing but a mistake, no one's at fault.
I'll act like it is nothing, and it's true because there is nothing really.

He gives himself a little talk and now confidently pulls a smile and walks out of the door.

The king and the queen were talking happily and the prince was there but he looks like he isn't paying any attention.

"Isn't it a good idea, to have a dinner together, the weather is too good today and I wanted to have dinner with you both." the queen says excitedly and the prince tries to smile.

"It is a good idea my queen." the king says and the queen passes him a smile again looks at the prince.

"I asked our head chef to make our son's favourite dishes today."

"Thank you omma." the prince looks up at her and she is happy to get a little reaction from him.

"Please serve quickly Seokjin-ahh." she says to Seokjin, he gives her his worldwide beautiful smile and bows and serves the king and some maids serves the queen.

The prince keeps looking at his plate. When someone walks beside him he, he thought its a different server but immediately recoginzes the sweet rosy fragrance beside him and it confirms when he sees the hand that serves him -- Taehyung.

He thought Taehyung might not show up. He breaths in relief. He kind of wanted to have dinner alone so that he could apologize to Taehyung but he was called here, the queen herself went to his room and brought him here.

"You never disappoint me Seokjin-ahh. It's delicious like always." the king says.

"It's my pleasure, dear majesty." Seokjin respectfully bows.