28

HII!

..........

Laying on his bed, the prince rewinds the earlier events in his mind. He wasn't surprized by Jimin's behaviour, he didn't judge him for being like that.

Then he remembers how Taehyung held his hand when he was about to leave his room and asked him to stay. For no reason they held each other's hand and Jungkook didn't remember when he drifted off to sleep.

Suddenly, he is reminded of Taehyung's smooth legs and sharp collarbones, he immediately shakes his head and tries to divert his thoughts but he felt hot all of a sudden thinking about him in those loose clothes. He never saw Taehyung in less clothes and now that he saw him, he can't get the image out of his mind. He hugs his pillow tightly, sighs and tries to sleep.

...........

"Who asked you to do this?" the prince questions don't want to sound rude but he can't help it, his voice shows frustration and a little anger.

"My apologies Young Prince, but this is my work--" Umji replies eyes on her feet, hands fidgety.

"Did I ask?" Jungkook voice rang in the room, it was not that loud but dangerously deep and raw. The maid flinches.

Seokjin sent Umji to serve breakfast to the prince. She was so happy to be a substitute and she was determined to impress the prince. So, she does all the work while he was taking a bath. She did it perfectly. But the prince was soo pissed.

"Take the breakfast away, I don't want to see you again in my room." he says voice still dangerous. She immediately picks the tray.

"Y-young prince please tell me w-what I did wrong?" she still dares to ask, she is intimidated and shaking but she is adamant.

"Hyung!" he shouts, ignoring her question. Jongin in a second opens the door and bows.

"Tell Seokjin hyung to not send anybody if Taehyung is absent. I don't want to see anyone entering my room, except Taehyung." he loudly says and the maid felt humiliated, tears ready to fall.

"My-my  apologies Y-Young prince." She stutters, bows and leaves immediately.

Once she was gone. Jongin folds his hand on his chest and stands in front of the prince.

"What was that?" he asks and Jungkook smiles showing his teeths. He looks just the opposite just a second ago.

"Why would you do that?" he asks again.

"I want to spread a gossip." he winks and Jongin frowns then raises his eyebrows questioning him.

"I want all of them to know that Taehyung can't be replaced."

"And why is that?" Jongin follows the prince who walks towards his closet.

"I was passing by and kind of heard the servers being on an edge about Taehyung being choosen to do my work."

"Ohh! So, you think by doing this they won't target or bother Taehyung?" Jongin helps him put on the robe.

"Yeah, I think so." Jungkook sprays the scent on his wrists and then under his ears. Turns around and sprays some on Jongin who scrunches his nose.

"Wouldn't it create a bad image?--of you-- like earlier?" he again follows the prince who ties the sword holder on his waist.

"I never cared." the prince says, the bunny smile plastered on his face.

"I don't know what goes on in your mind. Anyways, let's go for practice." Jongin says and doesn't wait for the prince and walks away. The prince follows him outside.