34

HII!

..........

"You impressed me." Jiwon smirks.

"There's nothing you should get impressed for, Jiwon-shii." princess Joohyun replies with the same smirk.

"For me it is. Getting on Prince Jungkook's good side is not easy you did it at the first meet itself. I must say you are indeed smart." she compliments her sipping her tea.

"I don't care about your compliments, just remember--" she cuts her off.

"I know what I promised. Just do your part, keep me updated and for that your visits must be frequent."

"I am using you to stop other kingdoms proposing to prince Jungkook, never knew something like this is going on -- I again ask you are you sure he likes someone?" Jiwon questions.

"Yes, it's clear in his eyes."

"I believe you Joohyun-shii. I hope he had the same emotions in those eyes for me like I have for him-- the emotion of love." Jiwon says dreamily and Joohyun starts laughing as if she cracked a joke.  Jiwon looks at her confused.

"What?" she asks.

Joohyun puts her mug down, crosses her legs.

"Emotions? love? What you have for him is obssession, addiction. And what I saw in his eyes were pure feelings for whoever was in his mind." she mocks her.

"Obsession? Addiction? You are no different than me in this. You are also obsessed with a man who don't give a shit about you-- and don't forget I am the one who's going to help you, Joohyun-shii. So, think twice before you mock me." She utters low but furiously.
Princess Joohyun expressions falls at the mention of the person.

"My love is not reciprocated Jiwon-shii, it doesn't mean I am obsessed with him, the day he shows that I matter nothing for him-- I swear I will go away from him."

"You are talking about the man who treats you like shit and is just using you to keep an eye on Hongs'. Still you are holding on a hope-- I pity you Joohyun-shii." Jiwon says, shaking her head.
Princess Joohyun smiles sadly.

"I know he is using me. But I also know he has that soft corner for me and I am sure some day he'll see how much I love him. And about keeping an eye on my father, I have no problem with that as long as I'll save my mother and myself from him, he's a monster." she says and Jiwon chuckles sarcastically.

"Love make us do things we don't want to. But you won't understand me Jiwon-shii, I experienced love and you didn't." Jiwon laughs.

"Just do as I say and you can have the person you want."

"I will, don't worry. I won't take long because I can't stand you." Joohyun says as she stood up. Jiwon rolls her eyes. The princess turns once she is at the door.

"And, prince Jungkook isn't a fool. He may have agreed but he is smart. Last thing-- I suggest you to prepare yourself to get over your unhealthy obsession, because prince Jungkook would do anything to be with the person he want, I am so sure of it." Joohyun says and leaves.

"Yahh! Who you are showing the attitude--" Jiwon shouts at her back. And throws a vase, breaking it.

..................

It was around lunch time and Jungkook is trying to find an excuse to have lunch with Taehyung.

If I'll ask him, he'll deny. I have to order him.

"Taehyung, have lunch with me I need to write a letter to King Hong asking for the visit of the princess next month." Jungkook says.

Taehyung smiles, though he felt a little pang in his heart but he ignores. Soobin informed him that his friend wants to have lunch with him but now that the prince needs help he can't go.