6

Hi!

CrToOwner on pictures 💎
........

He was squirming in his bed with tears in his eyes, crying silently.

"Sorry for being selfish." the thin, sorrowful voice said in his ears.

"Please forgive me when you wake up." the voice said sobbing, holding the prince's little hands.

"Don't cry." the little prince replies to the vague figure in front of him and wipes its tears.

"You will forgive me, right?" it didn't stop crying.

"Please don't cry, or I will cry too." the little prince whines in his sleep.

"Answer me, you will forgive me?"

The prince nods and closed his eyes bringing the warm hand of the figure near his face and cuddles. He felt a pair of lips on his forehead kissing him gently. The blur figure ran its other hand softly in the little prince's hair.

"I love you soo much." the figure whispers and kisses the back of the little prince's hands. And then he saw the figure  retreating, leaving the prince's hands, those cresent teary eyes still set on the sleeping prince.

Jungkook was startled and woke up from his dream, the same dream. It wasn't a nightmare, but a heartaching, emotional dream that brought tears in his eyes, he sits up closing his eyes  and breaths deeply, he feels sweat all over his face and the back and his throat felt dry. He gulps and his heart aches, he wants to cry. That heavy feeling in his heart makes him want to cry hard. He wipes his tears,  and got up from his bed, gulping down the water directly from the jug, he wipes his face breathing in and out, calming his emotions.

...............

"B-Beomgyu."
The servant replies to the prince when he asked his name.

"Where is Taehyung?"

"H-He took an o-off."
Beomgyu was here to serve the breakfast to the prince, as Taehyung is not back yet.

"Seokjin hyung said he'll be back by morning?" The prince questions.

"My apologies Young prince, I don't know much about it."
Beomgyu replies keeps looking at his feet.

Jungkook sighs.

"The h-head chef assigned me to do your work today in Taehyung hyung's absence."

Jungkook sighs again.

"No, its okay, you can leave."

"But--"

"Its okay, just leave." Jungkook says , dejectedly , dismissing the conversation and its a cue for Beomgyu to leave the room.

He nods, do not want to annoy the prince. Then bows and leaves silently.
The weather matches Jungkook's mood today, it looked gloomy, it seems it may rain. The windows were open and the wind is genlty playing with the curtains. It looks like a moody day.
The prince is feeling a sting in his eyes due to lack of sleep, he woke up very early today because of the dream but he is not going to sleep again, it is always like that once he is awake he never goes back to sleep.
Jungkook huffs and started doing his morning chorus, he is thinking of spending more time in the training grounds today.

Once he is done with his work, he leaves for the training ground. He sees Jongin and Kim Soobin in a hand to hand combat. It looks like Soobin will win, and when Soobin sees the young prince walking towards them he passes him a smile and his attention for a mini second gets diverted and Jongin flips him on the ground and wins.