Epilogue

HII!

😄
......

[M]

Six months have passed after their marriage and Jungkook and Taehyung still think they are in their honeymoon phase. Well, don't blame them they didn't go anywhere after their marriage. Too many responsibilities on the shoulders of both the kings. Though they are strict with the rules they made, after dinner it's their time and they fully enjoy that. Most of the time they go out in their cloaks and spend time at their favorite places and sometimes they stay in their room to cuddle and make love.

Jungkook knows his husband is addicted to him but recently Taehyung didn't leave a single chance to prove that. The lovemaking process starts anywhere and everywhere just a single, simple touch from any one of them is required. When they are around each other it gets impossible to keep their hands to themselves.

Just the other day Jungkook was in the library with a minister reading some rolls, Taehyung wanted a book and he went there as well. They were surprised to see each other there. And the eye contact was so intense leaving them hot and horny suddenly.

When Taehyung went up the four steps stool to get a book from the top shelves, Jungkook found it hard to concentrate, Taehyung's thick ass was right in front of him and he thinks Taehyung was doing it purposely when he keeps getting down the stool and getting on it again flaunting his ass. He dismisses the minister saying he'll discuss it later. When the minister was gone, Jungkook walked toward Taehyung. Taehyung was getting down from the stool after grabbing whatever book he was searching for.

Taehyung shrieks when he turned around, Jungkook stood right in front of him way into his proximity. Jungkook grabs the book from his hand and tosses it away. Taehyung pouts innocently looking at the book. Jungkook snakes his arm around his waist and pulls him flush to himself.

"Tease me first then act innocent, hnn?" Jungkook whispers against his lips. Taehyung bites his lips, a teasing smile forming on his face.

"I did nothing!" Taehyung lets out popping his lips. Jungkook leans and licks his lower lip slowly with his tongue.

"You are guilty of displaying that sexy ass in front of me while I was working," Jungkook replies.

"It's our working hours your majesty, let's just concentrate on our work!" Taehyung says licking Jungkook's lower lip, taking it between his teeth and pulling on it lightly in return.

"You expect me to concentrate on something else while you are around me-- impossible, my pretty husband!" Jungkook replies and Taehyung gets even more confident after his reply and the compliment.

"That makes me a criminal then, won't his majesty punish me? Taehyung utters, making Jungkook smirk cockily.

"Close the windows and the doors!" Jungkook spoke and Taehyung smirks.

"Let's take the risk, it would be more fun!" Taehyung says against his lips and grabs Jungkook's robes making them fall down his shoulders. Jungkook likes how daunting Taehyung is getting day by day.

Jungkook grabs him by his thighs and Taehyung quickly locks them around his waist. Jungkook slams him against the bookshelves dropping a few books by the impact and crashes their lips in a luscious, it wasn't gentle or soft. It's hard, fierce, and hot. Taehyung grabs his hair tightly, pulling on them with every hard and merciless suck on his lips, they were on the verge of bleeding. Jungkook went crazy with the feeling of Taehyung's soft, mushy lips and he was kissing him hard without stopping. It was hurting but Taehyung was loving it, he kissed back with all his might clashing their tongues and teeth.

Soon, Jungkook had his mouth on his neck, throat, and chest leaving deep red marks. He lowered Taehyung to his feet and Taehyung would have fallen due to the pleasure and rush if it weren't for Jungkook's strong arms around him.