47

HII!

.............

Jungkook sees red, he fists his hand and without wasting a second he hastily marches to them.

Jungkook pushes Sehun away from Taehyung, holds his collar and punches him right on his face. Sehun stumbles and in a snap he is back at Jungkook with his fist but Taehyung gets in front of Jungkook and Sehun stops his fisted hand mid-air, breathing heavily.

Taehyung recognized Jungkook the moment he entered the scene.

Earlier:

After serving dinner to the prince and even making the tea he was craving, Taehyung left with a little smile. Because the way Jungkook approached him asking for the tea was soo cute.

"I-I have a headache, I mean I am tired, if you could--" the prince very carefully approached him, not wanting to breach the boundaries they set.

"You want some tea, young prince?" Taehyung just knows what he wants. And Jungkook gives him a slight nod.

Taehyung is happy because, they actually talked via this two sentenced conversation, otherwise it was just hums and nods for the last one week.

He saw Sehun waiting at the gate. He seems nervous today and when Taehyung walks in front of him, he presents him a red rose, Taehyung is happy so he happily take it from him.

"Thank you hyung, it smells nice." he says sniffing the rose.

"Let's go." Sehun offers him his hand.

"Aeeee." Taehyung claps on his hand instead and walks forward. Sehun chuckles and puts his hand back in his pocket and follows Taehyung.

"You look happy today." Sehun says walking beside him.

"I am always happy." Taehyung utters but Sehun shakes his head.

"No, you aren't, you were sad for the last one week." Sehun retorts, his eyes on Taehyung, who looks beautiful as ever.

"Maybe. But I am happy today." Taehyung says dropping a look at Sehun, smiling ear to ear.

"C-can we stop by the park, I-I have something to tell you." Sehun nervously utters, his hands gets sweaty even in the cold weather.

"Sure." Taehyung absentmindedly says. His mind is still not over the fact that he made tea for the prince.

Once they reach the park Sehun takes his hand on the three stairs and Taehyung takes his hand as Sehun is being polite.

"What is it?" Taehyung asks softly looking everywhere in the park, it was soo silent and dark.

"I have been trying to talk to you for long." He begins to say and Taehyung nods at him asking him to go on but brings his attention back to the rose.

"Can I get a hug before I say anything?" Sehun says and Taehyung casually nods and goes to hug him. He don't know why his hyung is soo nervous. Thy break the hug but Sehun holds Taehyung's wrist and they are close, his eyes lands on Taehyung's lips that are supporting a beautiful smile and Sehun leans. The moment Taehyung realizes where it is going his eyes widened and he tries to get his wrist out of Sehun's hold and is about to push him away but before he could do anything, Sehun receives a blow.

Taehyung just saw the back of the man in front of him but he recoginzes him instantly.

And, next he sees Sehun is about to punch Jungkook too, so he runs in front of him.

"H-hyung! No! No!" he hastily says. Sehun stops, his eyes popping out in anger. He thought its a sudden intruder but the way Taehyung blocked the attack getting in between them says otherwise.